Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 11/25/2005: see comments

Delete all games with a rating =/<=1 1/2 stars

18 years ago

These game serve no purpose and I think we'd be better off without them

18 years ago
Games like that huh?  Well I guess you haven't played The Family: A Gangsters Legacy.

18 years ago

the family is GREAT GREAT GREAT

march

18 years ago

i dont like this feature either. and not just for the above mentioned arguments. thanks guys!! lol

my argument is simple. if person A makes a game and then person B (who is someone like Jamesmetallicany or whatever his name is) gets to the game first they can rate it a 1 and the game would disappear. not cool. maybe the game could be put on probation or something though. where people could vote to keep the game on the site. each vote could give that person (the voter) a MAG point. just a thought. i think this is a thought out request but it has too many loop holes as is.

nate

18 years ago
Ok, how about deleting such a game after a certain time period?

18 years ago
Here is a clue:  Don't play the games!  They give easy rating MAG points.  People play them for that reason.

18 years ago
Guyz, think for a second.  He does have a point, crapy games only lessen our image BUT basing it on player rating is definintly NOT thw ay to go.  You need a council.

18 years ago

Council Ideas?

Me (Why Not)
March (Duh)
JJJ (Fair and Honost)
Nate (Average and has different ideas then the top 3)

Those 4 listed above are all diferent in personallity and judgeing skill.

3 of the 4 judges listed above would have to win to veto a game off the list.

So, what do you all think?

18 years ago

I disagree.  It should be

March, Myself, Solostrike, Havacoman and Chocobot. 3/5 should veto a game with a player rating 4- and 4/5 to veto a game 5+

18 years ago
Why not have Nate?  He is a good judge.  He has been here awhile.  (Choco won't be back for awhile)

18 years ago

i think you should know the answer to that one already havy lol. besides, i never supported the council idea anyway. i feel it should be up to the whole site to decide whats best for the site. not just 4-5 people judging for everyone.

nate