Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

The Zahada online riddles

8 years ago

Some of you have probably played the Zahada riddles already. It's a website with around 100 levels of riddles of increasing difficulty. An online riddle challenge, if you will.

http://www.mcgov.co.uk/zahada.html

I'm on Level 20 currently. I used a walkthrough for the answer for about a third of them.

8 years ago

I am fucking terrible at riddles... I'll give it a shot later, when I'm not experiencing back pains. 

8 years ago

Ooh... Will try it out and report back!  ^v^

8 years ago

Ugh, very challenging, so far, only had an hour to look at it and only got to #5 . . .

8 years ago

I'm currently on Level 30, and I used a walkthrough on almost half of the answers so far. There's no shame in using a walkthrough- it can save you a lot of frustration on the really hard riddles that you could be stuck on for days, and keeps the challenge fun.

8 years ago
I finished phase 1. I used the walkthrough on a lot though. The one with .doc instead of .html is particularly impossible without it.

8 years ago

I'm on Level 44 now. I wonder how many more levels there are in Phase 1.

8 years ago

Only had time to get to 13 (used the walk through for Hint 2, twice now haha!) :)

8 years ago

Phew. Finally completed Phase 1. Used a walkthrough on around 45% of the riddles. Not bad. 

There are 50 levels in Phase 1.

8 years ago

I just completed Phase 2, which ended at Level 75. I'm on Level 76 now. I've continued to get about 55% of the answers correct without hints or a walkthrough. 

8 years ago

Cool - haven't been in it for a while myself.

8 years ago

Wow.

What a ride. I just finished the last level- 100. I managed to get 21 out of the 25 riddles in Phase 3 correct without using a walkthrough or hints.