Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Food War - Looking for playtesters and co-authors!

8 years ago

I am actively working on one of my stories, Food War, and am looking for playtesters/co-authors. Would anyone be willing to volunteer?

8 years ago

I can play test.

8 years ago

I could play test If you want me to.

8 years ago

I can playtest. Coauthorin's fine too.

8 years ago

I'm up to play test. Also, if you could post the link to your game, that would be great.

8 years ago

This is the link... I think?http://chooseyourstory.com/story/food-war~21

I'm still working on it, and there's currently very little there.

8 years ago

Dear Wizzy:  please don't put a death link on the first page.  Sincerely: everyone.  ^_^

8 years ago

Dear everyone, forgive me, I meant to take that out...

8 years ago

... Why are you looking for play testers? Your story only has three accessible pages, one's blank and another is a death paragraph which you meant to remove by your admission. xD The request for co-authors, I kind of understand, but there's nothing here to test yet.

8 years ago

I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in trying it out...

8 years ago
You probably should have finished a considerable amount of the game before you created this thread. Instead, now people who are interested have to wait for your progress. You should have waited.

8 years ago

That isn't how it looks. "Would anyone be interested in doing this when its time?" and "I am looking for someone to do this" do not give off the same impressions. 

8 years ago

Oh, I feel like a dumbass...

8 years ago

Well, it's a new concept here, though I am getting flashbacks to Foodfight, Veggietales, and The California Raisins.

I'm pretty sure you mean to say "psychic" powers, not physic. There are some other things worth noting that could use correction, but I don't think this is a bad start. 

8 years ago

You make the assumption he meant "psychic". Perhaps it's a badass power where you use Physics to calculate, using velocity, speed, distance and weights, things like throwing stuff and firing catapults, against people using genetically modified monsters using "Biology Powers" and those using Chemical Warfare using "Chemistry" powers. That'd be kick-ass. 

8 years ago

It would! But sadly, judging by the context, Wizzy was trying to write psychic, meant telekinesis / psychokinesis plus telepathy, and wrote physic. 

8 years ago

Well then, someone just on that idea, then. We don't need another terrible, uninspired game. Give me Physics Wars! Come on people, I'm giving you gold! This could be the second storygame to achieve 8/8! Someone make it!