Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

Just watched (And played) this Black Mirror episode.

It wasn't bad, I think I did every ending or all the major ones at least.

Definitely worth going through if you've got Netflix

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

In the one when you kill your father and then chop him up, how does Colin resurrect for you to kill again? 

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

That was the first major ending I got.

I dunno, he just sort of disappears if you chop up your father, but he shows up if you decide to bury him, then you get the option of either killing Colin or letting him live.

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

Oh yes, I got confused between those two (chopping and burying) and must've just mixed them up before.

In my story Colin had already jumped off the building and died and Kitty had a bit of a spaz so I am just confused- how come Colin returns when he was dead?

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

Oh my gosh I finally figured it out

Bandersnatch

5 years ago
Well tell us, we're all excited to hear it.

Bandersnatch

5 years ago
Plot twist - He wasn't actually dead.

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

OK well after I made Colin jump off the roof and die, time went back and I was back outside the therapist's office again (and I said something about not saving Colin) before going to therapy so in the new parallel universe thing I was in, Colin wasn't dead because I never followed him to the apartment so we never took the drugs and therefore he never died (in this version of the world at least). Hence why he reappears after I kill my father, because although I have seen his death that was actually in an alternative reality, allowing me to kill him a second time (poor Colin).

Bandersnatch

5 years ago

It was okay. Expected a lot more but fine.