Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings, from a time long passed

4 years ago

It is I! Someone you don't know. I used to use this several years ago, and I've finally come back. I'm really happy to see this thing is still the same as it used to be! It brings back nostalgia and memories.

Anywho, I hope to enjoy my stay here as much as I did last time, and maybe even write a storygame of my own! You all have an amazing day.

4 years ago
Welcome back!
I highly recommend reading Rogues by EndMaster.
In addition, there was just a contest that I hear produced some very fine stories, as well as there being some other great stories in the New Storygames section.

4 years ago

I feel like I may have read that story before, but I'll read it again! No harm in re-reading something you forgot, right? :D

4 years ago
That's right. It was published last year. So figured you might not have.

4 years ago

Couldn’t have been gone too long if it’s the same as you remember it.

Granted the site looks basically the same but their have been a few changes even in that regard, let alone the much improved quality of stories and forum culture of the site.

4 years ago

Hey, EndMaster! I remember you. And yeah, probably wasn't that long really, but it sure felt like it.

4 years ago
Hey, welcome back :D The site's appearance hasn't changed but a few members have come and gone :) Lots of great new stories have been written and the forums remain lively so enjoy your time back here :D