Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I need some help

3 years ago

In this article, it has a list of ways of how your story could be deleted. However, Some of the first few ways are confusing to me. Could someone simplify these?

• After receiving at least 7 ratings and being published for at least 1 week, the storygame is rated 1/8
  • After receiving at least 7 ratings and being published for at least 1 week, the storygame is rated 2/8 and its length is 1/8

Because I can't seem to understand it.

I need some help

3 years ago
Nobody follows that that list exactly anyhow, that was just some guidelines from around when the first purge happened.

A story is unpublished if it's below 2.5 or so once the site rating shows up (it calculates itself once there's been ten readers). Although if its length is 1/8, that usually amounts to the same thing...

You can easily avoid a rating that low if you just have a look around at some of the higher rated stories and notice they include things such as grammar and branching. That and writing more than a paragraph per page is usually all it takes.

I need some help

3 years ago

Why are you talking to yourself

I need some help

3 years ago
Lol

It's not me but I'm training it just enough so that we can have a duel to the death later. There can be only one.

I need some help

3 years ago
Translation: Don't write crap. Use punctuation and capital letters. Write a story that's not just 100 words. Then you should be fine.

I need some help

3 years ago
Bad stuff go bye bye.

Don't make bad stuff.

Make good stuff.

Bad stuff bad.

Good stuff good.

I need some help

3 years ago
^