Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Intermediary game to create whilst I work on BGC1

17 years ago
    I have come to realise that progress through the rest of the series may take a lot more thought than the beginning of it. Seen as action scenes in red vs blue are far outnumbered by speech and other things, I will need to contemplate how to cover the talking bits whilst still keeping the player involved.

So, in the meantime (and to actualy publish something this century), I will also be producing a shorter, combat-oriented game set in a location that fans of RvB will instantly recognise, and, should BGC continue up to it's 3rd series, will be featured again later.

I think I'll call it simply "Battle Creek". Watch this space.

17 years ago

Anyone have any clue what he just said?

17 years ago
Nope, I just understand about the game part, but the top part is...I don't know.

17 years ago
I just checked his profile.  I have no clue what series he is talking about.

17 years ago

he wrote a story on here but quickly deleted it. he wants to make a full game of a solid calibur before he publishes it. its about something called red vs blue. dont know what that is but he is working on it. ive seen the game and it looks like a solid read.

nate

17 years ago
Not deleted, just on hold for the moment. But the rest is correct.

Sorry, I tend to ramble sometimes.

17 years ago
No tis great, oh I'm jjj by the way ;)

17 years ago
hey, solo here, i heard of red vs blue, my friends who play halo watch it sometimes, they say its really funny and random.

17 years ago
I shall look it up on Newgrounds after I'm done with the current series I'm looking at.  Sorry I've been gone for the most part lately.  I've been on Newgrounds the whole time looking at and rating flash.