Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Hmm, that's weird. Chris Chan is trending on twitter, of all people. Shit, that brings back memories. It's been years since he did anything interesting. So, what's he done now? Pepper sprayed another innocent game shop employee? Had another meltdown at a comic convention? Let me just check on kiwi farms and...

... Oh God... No... No, no, no! Sweet baby Jesus, please no! Definitely no! This can't be real! No way... I mean screenshots can be faked, right? ... Oh... Audio proof too? ... Oh God, my eyes! My ears! Please, for the love of all that is good and holy on earth, no!

... ... ... Ahem. I apologize for the outburst. Please completely disregard everything I've said. Absolutely nothing note worthy has happened. I highly advise you not to try and look anything up, as I assure you, you will find absolutely nothing of interest. Please, have a nice day.

Breaking News

2 years ago

TL;DR

The degenerate raped his mom.

Breaking News

2 years ago
And we're talking the kind of mom even End wouldn't touch.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Also with very serious dementia, so she probably has no idea who Chris even is at this point... Fingers crossed for the Chris Chan prison saga! ^_^

Breaking News

2 years ago
I thought that was the silver lining here, until it was pointed out he would probably be put in a women's prison.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Oh God, that'd probably be like heaven for him. >.<

Breaking News

2 years ago

Holy shit I thought this was End making an edgy joke.

Breaking News

2 years ago
You think that our great and wholesome leader would ever stoop so low as to make a joke about raping moms? Shame on you, Beta! Shame!

Breaking News

2 years ago
Malk already provided a very cursed infodump on all this and more in Discord, after poor, innocent Nightwatch asked 'who is Chris chan?'

So unfortunately I instantly knew exactly what this was about.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Trust Malk to get dibs on all the deranged shit. >.<

Breaking News

2 years ago

It's safe to say that yesterday was a bad time to learn about Chris Chan's existence.

Breaking News

2 years ago
You poor thing. And it was all so wholesome and amusing up till this point.

Breaking News

2 years ago

The bell tolls on the end of an era.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Breaking News

2 years ago

Oh, and in case anybody wants to hear a 40 something year old man child openly brag about raping his elderly mother with dementia, here's the audio leak.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Chris Chan has a way of making me feel nauseous every time I'm reminded that he exists, and reading about this yesterday was no exception. Really hoping that he gets locked up (preferably away from other prisoners; can you imagine getting jailed for some petty crime and you end up having to share a cell with that?) and this is the last time I'll have to hear about him.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Lmao. After a stressful day at work nothing beats reading something like this. Made me feel that life could always be more shittier than it is, which in turn made me feel shitty but not that shitty? I'm not even sure what I'm talking about anymore. Working graveyard shift sucks. Doesn't suck as much as being raped so there's that, I guess.

Breaking News

2 years ago
But God told him it was okay!

Breaking News

2 years ago

I just returned from vacations and reconnected on the forum, and THIS is the first thing I'm reading....

I guess I'll need another long break now.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Welcome back!

See you later! ^_^

Breaking News

2 years ago

As I've said before, I only knew about this retarded tranny in passing. Still don't understand why people were so fascinated with him since he seemed like the typical basement dwelling degenerate, but here's a very recent video of him getting arrested. (Said 34 minutes ago)

Breaking News

2 years ago
The tall officer is struggling not to crack up at a couple of points.

But the guy filming is so damn annoying.

Breaking News

2 years ago

That Youtube thumbnail has changed like two times since I embedded the video here.

And yeah, the ones filming it are definitely annoying. They actually said "She's a good person."

No. Just fucking no.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Oh dear God, I cannot wait until the police interview leaks! Just imagine this guy trying to explain to the cops how it was okay for him to rape his elderly mother because they're star-crossed lovers in an alternate dimension where both of them are lesbian electric hedgehog pokemon. ^_^

Breaking News

2 years ago

In the trial, he can plead insanity, at least.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Horrifying as this is, it's probably also the only way this guy is surviving till trial. I don't see him faring so well in a male prison.

I wonder who the lucky cellmate will be.

Breaking News

2 years ago
Oh, that poor soul. I don't care what she did, she doesn't deserve this! >.<

Breaking News

2 years ago

Maybe he'll get a nice, thoughtful cellmate that will help him transition?

Breaking News

2 years ago

Breaking News

2 years ago
... Tragically, I cannot tell if this is serious or not. >.<

Breaking News

2 years ago

Breaking News

2 years ago
Ah, so this is what common sense looks like. I'm not sure many associated with Chris Chan have ever seen it.

Breaking News

2 years ago

Here's a fun little article about the court hearing: https://dailyprogress.com/community/greenenews/news/internet-personality-chris-chan-in-court-on-incest-charge/article_eaa0710c-f492-11eb-bba8-7f35686d288a.html

Weird article that goes back and forth on Chris's pronouns like a yo-yo, but anyways... Apparently, Chris interrupted court proceedings to yell out, "I am famous on the internet!"

Also, when Chris's bond was discussed, Chris interrupted again by "stomping his feet" and yelling, "I need to get everything back home! I won't feel safe proceeding until then!" ... No information on exactly what possessions Chris was demanding, but my guess is he wants his fucking Legos.

Breaking News

2 years ago

"I am famous on the internet!"

Lol

Breaking News

2 years ago

"Thank you very much for letting us know, we will take that into consideration."

Breaking News

2 years ago

More like, "Keep speaking out of turn Mr. Chandler and you'll be charged with contempt of court."

Breaking News

one year ago

He's out! O.O

Breaking News

one year ago

Something about that he might NOT have raped his mom and it was all just made up for the lols.

Either one wouldn't surprise me.

Breaking News

one year ago
Sent and Malk had strong opinions on the sadistic glasses girl autist who recorded the confession, but I feel it's perfectly likely that she's an evil psychopath AND that Chris Chan did the things he said. You can always have double helpings of every possible horrible thing with CC and those surrounding him, there's no need to limit yourself.

Breaking News

one year ago

I think I heard something about her torturing hamsters to death or something... But yeah, doesn't mean that Chris Chan didn't rape his mum. I'm interested to see what happens next, because according to one of his prison letters (Chris Chan is now Jesus incase any of you didn't know) he now wants Barb to die because, while the case is ongoing, he is not allowed to live with her. And since Barb is living at the "Sonichu Temple" this leaves Chris Chan with nowhere to go, so... Homeless Saga, maybe?