Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Addresses

16 years ago

Hey everybody it's Chocobot/George

You can get a 2nd magazine in the mail or email, or both.

If you want it in the mail send me your home adress.

If you want a large 58 page pdf, I'll send it to your email so give me your email adress.

If you want both, send both adresses.

Addresses

16 years ago

Just a warning on the pdf, many of the fonts are not working on other computers. So your magazine when printed might show up missing letters or words.

Addresses

16 years ago
I'll start emailing them as soon as I get home from school later tonight.

Addresses

16 years ago
Don't you already have our e-mail addresses? When we made our accounts we had to put it. I don't want it in an e-mail, i'm just asking.
riley

Addresses

16 years ago
I live on 21 Jump Street.

Addresses

16 years ago

Dude you live on 21 jump street, that's awesome. Yeah I have your adresses Riley, but some people change them and to go look at them I have to go press all these buttons and all this stuff, but I suppode I could go look - even though not every body wants a pdf file in their mail box. Also I'm having problems printing the zine. SO hopefully tommorow I'll have it fixed.

That's all.

Addresses

16 years ago

21 jump street? i thought that was a joke lol. i loved the show though. i wish i lived on 21 jump street. or 1313 mockingbird lane, or spooner street lol. oh well. atleast i go to Fairview Church lol.

nate

Addresses

16 years ago
Hmm I never received it via email. :(