Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
By 12herda.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
I had a look at it. It didn't look complete - there were "this is a new page" all over the place, and some pages just had random letters instead of page descriptions. 12herda - please finish writing your story before you publish it, and you will get better comments from people next time.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

"And Adam dodges the knife, and heads for the win, and... we have a winner!"

look up

hhghjghjgbhjgbjh

dodge

l

ook out some one is behind u.

kick

he got knocked out.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

Didn't mean for that to be all stretched out like that, but that's the basic story anyway.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

completely linear, short, unengaging, lack of gameplay, lack of plot, lack of meaning, lack of worth, spelling and grammar issues, and blank pages...

WORST STORYGAME EVER!!! AND I MEAN EVER!

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Guys you just don't understand this mans/womans greatness, then again genuis like this can only be undrerstod by few humans, his decioson to put a bunch of random letters in one page was a profound comentary on the war on iraq just think about this and you will know i'm right

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

wow, the sarcasm has been laid on pretty thick, both with this comment and the one left on the game. yes it was a pretty small attempt by someone, but must we rip it to shreds? it may be 'warranted', but its not needed. March will know to unpublish it just be having some one mention the name.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Which is precisely what I posted. :)  We think alike Fleshy.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

All of you are so unimaginative.  I could IMAGINE what was happening in the story.  (that's really all I could do...)

okay, unpublished - and 12herda - it cost ya points too.

march

Unpublish Kung Fu

16 years ago
And Kung Fu... (and ban?)

Unpublish Kung Fu

16 years ago
bruce lee is asome he knows kung fu he rocks
fight bruce
u die in 3 seconds
kill bruce
he breaks your arm
The End

Wait a minute, Bruce already kills you by the 2nd page, there's no way you could kill him unless you came back as a zombie, and breaking your arm after that point (dead or undead) wouldn't really do much to you.

Of course this also brings up the whole subject of whether or not Bruce Lee is a zombie in this story since he's dead in real life.

Unpublish Kung Fu

16 years ago

wow, thats way too much analyzing for that story lol. but i still think it needs unpublishing.

good points though End, just wasted on a very bad story.

nate

Unpublish Kung Fu

16 years ago
It's fun to analyze the bad stories sometimes. I might've written this in his comments section, but I figure the story will get unpublished soon.

Unpublish Kung Fu

16 years ago

its definitely a gonner if the author doesnt do it first.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

done done and done.

march

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

Aw man. . .  my stupid slow computer. . .  I only got as far as "hhghjghjgbhjgbjh" before it was gone. . .

Now I'll never know what happens.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

haha, i can send you a PM with the ending if you would like. Its a must know.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

Fleshy? Do I detect sarcasm? I do seem to recall a post where you specifically mentioned it wasn't needed. Oh wait that was this one. Naw just kiddin'

It was a real cliffhanger.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

you are right 3j. it was sarcasm. my bad.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

Lol. Guess who's back and republished?

I don't think he's going away or getting the hint unless you outright ban him. Though I suppose you could just keep him around to use as a bad example.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
He's got -3 Experience points. I didn't know it was possible to get below 0. Has that ever happened before?

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

i think i have seen that before somehwhere, probably Redeye, metsrock, or one of those punks that kept causing trouble. though that brings a good question. can you duel with points you dont have? meaning, if you have negative points, can you duel for points? or do you have to gain a positive amount?

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=redeye

here is another member, its Redeye. i thought i had seen it before. he also has negative 3.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Ban the idiot.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

you kidding? thats easy points for me every time he makes a story lol. besides, hes not causing an uproar. he just makes stupid stories. just delete the stories and make him keep making new ones.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
lol, it's one of the things i've lost in the server switch.  That and deleting stories!  I can unpublish all day though.  Can anybody remember what it costs you in points to have a story unpublished?  I'm pretty sure I said it was 15...

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

i tried to find the post where the amount was decided, but couldnt find it. however, 15 to me sounds right. though i still think its a bit low.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

You do know he was making these games for your benefit?

He said he would make easy games so you could get a quick free point when you needed one. I half agree with firestorm but I didn't love it. Get to the point, he unpublished it.

He doesn't deserve to be banned, he was trying to be helpful, though the story wasn't fun to any of you. At least it's not:

The First Page

Great, you won.

End Game and Leave Comments

If that story I just said got featured Id kill myself.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
If you really need a quick free point, just get the daily point.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Fleshy, about what you said with duelling "in the hole", you can't. You have to have at least 1.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
-50 now. I'm anxious to read his "Num Chucks" story.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Hell it could be worse, they could have like 10 of these guys writing various "Facepunch" stories

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Man, you actually lost the ban? I find that hard to believe.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
You don't have to believe it JJJ, but there are a lot of bugs that we haven't had the time or ability to work out.  This site is built upon layers and layers of code - most of it vestigial at this point.  Things get buggy around here and that switch to the new server opened the flood gates.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

Heh heh anyone watch Robot Chicken?

NUMB CHUCKIN!!!!

Nah we're into pot now...

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

last i looked 12herda was at -87 haha.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
 That was pretty nice of you t go ruin my friends writing career. Now he hates this site because it's infested with potty-mouthed jerks! Hope you're proud of yourself.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

ruin his writing career? im pretty sure it was on its last leg before we got ahold of it. but only because he didnt put enough effort into his work. he didnt take it seriously. he didnt create a story. only jibberish.

nate

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Screw you buddy.  Go spout nonsensical mouth-spew somewhere else.  Think before you post. Dolt.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
and I'm fucking glad he hates the site. Now that he's left the average iq has gone up by like 26 points.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
I'm sorry, but herda's my friend, and I was overly cautious.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

I don't care if he's your friend.  Hell, I don't care if he's your fricken boyfriend.  Theres no excuse for publishing the vile pheasant crap that he insisted on publishing MULTIPLE TIMES.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Well I got to admit that has to be true. P.S. I love cats.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Thats nice. I like things that eat cats.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
I like things that eat things that eat cats.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Well big cats eat humans that eat cats in africa...

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

I like things that eat big cats that eat humans that eat cats anywhere across the globe. Maybe on mars too.

PS. Any human who eats cats are going to  die if I find out their address.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
Its actually pretty tasty.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

If you eat cats I will track you down like a dog to the smell of meat.

PS. I can electrocute you.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago

I like cats.
I also like any non-human creature that eats cats.
I like animals altogether.
I don't eat them though. I'm a vegetarian.

That doesn't mean I hate meat eaters though, and I don't think there's much difference between killing whales or cats or cows or anything, it's all the same.

Still people who eat them in weird ways to look rich are assholes and must die.
Like Chinese people who eat monkey's brains while the monkeys still alive.
Which is just silly. When monkeys take over the world China is so screwed.

Well thats my two cents for the day.

Unpublish the fighter

16 years ago
So uhh... Unpublish the fighter.