Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

1337 +2

14 years ago

I was going to post this two days ago when I got 1337, but I forget shit instantly. That's how I role.

So yeah, the joke is two days old. Woot

1337 +2

14 years ago
This is stupid. haha.

1337 +2

14 years ago

1337 +2

14 years ago

I agree.

1337 +2

14 years ago

You better be agreeing with "666", noobface.

And I'm catching up JJJ! lol

1337 +2

14 years ago

Does this help?  haha

1337 +2

14 years ago

Thanks, now I just need the rest of the answers for tomorrow's Math test.

1337 +2

14 years ago

Wow, that was greatest insult ever. -_-

1337 +2

14 years ago

I know, and I bet he really tried hard.  Doesn't he look foolish?

Hahah

1337 +2

14 years ago
Really? Because I totally disagree. The greatest insult ever to a human being is to compare them to demonstar31.

1337 +2

14 years ago

It was sarcasim(I think I spelt that wrong).

1337 +2

14 years ago

By the way, What the hell is your problem?

1337 +2

14 years ago

I believe it is "sargasm".

And Demon, I was making a damn joke. You are way too fucking cynical and cock-filled. Don't be a douche and then turn around and be puzzled by people's douchebaggery.

1337 +2

14 years ago

demon, imma really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but double dick and bob are the biggest douchebags of ALL-TIME!

1337 +2

14 years ago

Oh, thumbs up for this one.  Haha  I like that.

1337 +2

14 years ago

wasn't talkin to you.

1337 +2

14 years ago
By the way, it was sarcasm. Ya idiot.

1337 +2

14 years ago

lokk if you want to piss me and send me to prison for murder go ahead dumbass. I've been in juvi twice, i've been on probation for squeezing a guy's neck until he started bleeding and still didn't let go. I wrung his neck until you could see every single one of my fingers inprinted into his neck. If you keep it up I will tear your dumbass skull off your neck and shove live grenade down your neck!

I can find you.............

1337 +2

14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*falls of chair and rolls around on the ground in hysteria*
*gets back up onto chair and re-reads*
*loses sanity to laughter once again*
*wakes up parents. . . *

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAAHA
HAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I want to piss you. Thanks for the offer, I didn't know you enjoyed the man-urine. Second, you don't get probation for attempted murder/assault. Third, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEST THREAT EVER. I live in Western Canada and my name is Jordan, that should be enough. Good luck you pre-pubescent dickwad, now go tell daddy that you're ready for "family time" and you know how he likes it so make sure you've already dropped the pants.

1337 +2

14 years ago

You can be put on probation. I did get put on probation. you're a dumbass, leave me alone.

1337 +2

14 years ago
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAH

THAT WENT WAY WAY OVER YOUR HEAD AND I'M LAUGHING ABOUT IT.

The gist of this conversation:

Faggot: I'm going to kill you in terrible ways.
3J: No
Faggot: Leave me alone.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

1337 +2

14 years ago
Eh, nevermind. JJJ beat me to it. :p

1337 +2

14 years ago
Haha, no. You can't. If you've been to Juvi your obviously under 18. The fact that you have terrible grammar proves your mind cannot exceed that of the average high schooler. I HIGHLY doubt that you could find anyone based on just a username from some writing website. Besides, I doubt your legal guardians would ever let you go. ;)

1337 +2

14 years ago

Why the hell would a grown man make hollow threats over the internet unless he's psychotic? Are you psychotic?

That crushing neck shit is complete bullshit. Shove your vagina up your asshole and learn some conflict resolution. Don't act cool and aloof and make threats that hold less credibility and value than witch hunts. I bet you haven't killed a man, and just because you were a moron and went to Juvie twice and think you're entitled to murder a person doesn't give you SHIT. Grow a fucking brain, you worthless scrap of a pre-pubescent sack of hormones and idiocy.

1337 +2

14 years ago

HOLY CRAP!  I can't believe you guys are messing with him!  Didn't you read what he said he did!?

He's a cold-blooded killer with nothing to lose, you guys!  He can FIND YOU, he said!  He can and will rip your heads off and shove a grenade into your neck, he said!  So, don't piss him off.  I love you guys too much, and I can't let you put yourselves in such grave danger, so as to anger someone who's been to juvi -- twice!   Also, he wrung some guys neck until ALL of his fingers were left imprinted on his neck, not just some of them!.. He didn't spell, imprint right, but that's ok!  He misspells a lot of things, and it's best not to point them out!  Remember, you guys, he fuckin' vicious, he says!

NO!  No!  I can't let you harm my friends, Demonstar31!  Take me!  Take me, you murderer!  Just don't fuck me in the ass!  Ok, please!  I beg you!

Good-bye, you guys.  This is going to be the end for me, he says.

1337 +2

14 years ago
O no! He hasn't replied for four days! He's on his way JJJ. Look out!

1337 +2

14 years ago

Ah shit! Better lock my front door! Zero! If I don't see you again...I always loved you!

1337 +2

14 years ago

This is demonstar31, 3J is dead!

1337 +2

14 years ago

dun dun duuuunnn......*Thunder and lightning*

Anubis lives on 123 Sesame Ave. btw.

1337 +2

14 years ago

-coughtrollcough-

Oh come now, darling. No need for violence. I'm sure none us poor li'l netizens could hope to outmatch your flawless wit and impossible strength. Truly, I am humbled by your amazing spelling and grammar skills. -.-

1337 +2

14 years ago
It takes SO much strength to leave marks in someone's neck. Seriously, be afraid.

1337 +2

14 years ago

It also takes SO much strength to do demon's mom. :D

1337 +2

14 years ago

syphagonaherpelaids...

1337 +2

14 years ago
... is exactly what I had for breakfast this morning and it was delicious.

1337 +2

14 years ago

It's official: Demonstar is the new Bob.

1337 +2

14 years ago

I don't know, I'll always have a soft-spot for "ACTING LIKE A GIRL MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD AND STUPID!!!!"