Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Post "I'm in" if you're in.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
In. Hope this goes well.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
With the mafia, is there another choice?
I'm in

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Looking for 6. You guys will gawk at my crazy awesome idea for this game.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

I'm in, but dammit I just want to play that mech RPG!

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
This doesn't take a lot of effort on my part and it needs to be done haha.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

To keep the community together? Works for me.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
4/6

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

I'm in.

Though I've honestly never played online mafia before.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
4/6 (bahahaha at the previous miscount)

Need two more.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

It's official. Mafia is what holds this site together.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Anubis? Zero? Anybody?

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

They're dead, Dave.

Everybody's dead, Dave.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

YOU ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD. You and your friends are dead. GAME OVER YEAAAAH!

Anyway, I'm totally fucking in. I was just sleeping while you made this thread, so sorry for being late.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
One fucking more.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

Mafia -- Fuck yes.

I'm in

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
PMS are going out.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

^ Comedy ^

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

That's funny.

Anyway, it looks like we're going to have to replace the user who isn't responding to your PMS, JJJ. What an inconsiderate bastard. You guys NEED to break up!

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
He has until like 10 AM EST tomorrow morning to respond or I'll look to replace him. Anyone interested? Madglee? Rayneth?

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Rommel, wanna ask Steel.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

He won't. He's got far too much on his plate already.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Ray would do really well at Mafia.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

/me puts on fedora hat with a dragon tatoo on his back. Sensei Made Man Ray would like to join.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

Ah shit, there's no easy way of saying this, but I'm going to be very busy for the next few days, and I've even been busy these past few days. As in, out of reach of a computer. I won't be able to be in the Mafia game very seriously. I'm real friggin sorry guys, but I've got be places and, essentially, I have a life. Sorry JJJ, but I might have to back out, unless of course you find a way to make things work. I suggest you find a replacement for me. Fuggin sucks man, I wish I had more time.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
And not only that, your condescending dribble is pathetic. You don't apologize and then mention that you "have a life" in the same sentence, you stupid bitch.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago
Take a page out of Zero's or madglee's book and just don't commit if you aren't going to commit. Dropping out is a douche move.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

Man, I'm busy too, but you can make some time.  It doesn't take too much effort at this stage of the game anyways.  Random posts here and there will do the trick, and it doesn't even have to be anything significant.  Trust me, I'm the last person to say "you can make time," but unless you're going to be busy for a week or two or more, it shouldn't really matter.  It's not like you have to log on both of your accounts every single day.

You should seriously reconsider; you're up there on the list of Mafia/Werewolf badasses.  You pussy.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

Naughty, naughty, 3J. Let's keep it civil, shall we? This isn't 4chan.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

That said, 3J does have a point. I'm still more pissed off about the RPG thing, though.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

I'll play in Anubis's place, and kill you all. Or not. Depending on if I'm evil incarnate or not.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

I dove in the deep end there, but it's not like I didn't wade through the shallows first.  Just waiting for Anubis to relinquish his passwords over to madglee, then we can continue.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

Any day now, Anubis, would be great...

If Madglee could just make his own accounts, that'd be easier, but then everyone would know who he was. >:(  We'd all have to make new accounts in order to keep Madglee's characters anonymous.

Rebirth Mafia

14 years ago

considering he mentioned already being busy and the total lack of support or understanding, anubis has no real reason to chime in to fix this situation. you all will prolly be on hiatus for awhile.

nate