Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/27/2012: Automatically rejected as part of the FWW clean out.

make MyAdventureGame.com more blind friendly

12 years ago
I have found a few rough spots (like the storygame editor and player) that are not accessible to blind people. Look. I'm not telling you how to run your web site, but I (and the other blind people) would highly appreciate it.

12 years ago
Although I'm sure that nobody here wants to discriminate against the blind (or any other handicap, nationality, race, or religion) the problem is we can't actually change it. 3J is in fact in charge while the creators are gone, but because the creators are gone we can't alter the site. Plus, even if they were here, it would require a good bit of time seeing as the coding behind the site is extremely tangled and confusing.

On behalf of all the users here I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm afraid nothing can be done at the moment.

12 years ago
Interesting. We have another blind member (who may not want to be named) who told me that the site is extremely well set up for blind people.

12 years ago

What features allow blind to use the site? Audio? Or large type? Just curious how that works...

12 years ago
Well, there was another blind user around the forums earlier (perhaps the same that 3J was talking about?) who said she uses a program that reads text out loud. It must be hell to decipher text speak, but a pretty cool program all in all.

11 years ago

I know a little bit about accessibility, and I do believe this is important. I'm not familiar enough with it, however, to know the specifics.Can you share specifics on what to do?