Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Offensive game

11 years ago

is their a way to report an extremely offensive and pointless game?

Offensive game

11 years ago

There has been a talk about that sort of game. 

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/9071

Offensive game

11 years ago

Or pm Alex

Offensive game

11 years ago

I'd suggest Madglee or 3J instead. Alexp isn't on regulary.

However, a flag storygame is a requested feature so hopefully on the new version we will have acess to it. 

Offensive game

11 years ago

Homosexual muslim atheist professor teaches a class on Karl Marx

It needs deleted not because it is trash (which it is) - but because it is completely broken an unplayable at this time.

It currently crashes right at the Play Button and cannot even be played (or rated) anymore.

Right now it’s just sitting there fucking up the entire system.

Offensive game

11 years ago

So that's what Madglee was talking about. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA was banned, acording to him, and his games were deleted, but I still saw that game available. 

I have no idea what happened, but it seems that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's game has somehow bypassed Madglee's deletion, but is unplayable.

Offensive game

11 years ago

Not sure about that... All his games are still there. Just that for whatever reason, that one throws a SQL error now. I was able to read the others though.

Offensive game

11 years ago

I don't know. I PMed Madglee and he said that the game was deleted and his account was banned, but it seems that he was able to publish the game after he was banned.

Which i think means that he published the game right when Madglee banned him, which screwed up the whole system.

Offensive game

11 years ago

It could also be that the game really is gone, but the site pages won't 'refresh' till later...

Offensive game

11 years ago

ok then i just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one who thought that it should be deleted

Offensive game

11 years ago

Did he ban him again? Because I saw aaaaaaa... log on several times after his account got suspended. I remember one of the mods here saying years ago that they couldn't properly ban anyone because the coding to do it got lost or something.

EDIT: His other two stories are still accessible if you go through his points profile.

Offensive game

11 years ago

Does this still require action?

Offensive game

11 years ago

Nope, Madglee took care of it.

Offensive game

11 years ago

Good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa games were super offensive and racist though he will probably just make another account and publish more... That's a really dick move if be does.