Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I would like.

10 years ago

To see the Admins do some poetry. Mad got to see ours, now I want to see what our Admins could do. Anyone for this? Same rules we had, same exact ones. And we all as members get to vote on it. One with most votes wins?

I would like.

10 years ago

It'd basically only be Madglee in the competition lol.

October doesn't write, JJJ isn't here, and the rest haven't been here for a while (excluding Alexp but he just stops in from time to time, he's busy with the new site and stuff).

I would like.

10 years ago

Well, Madglee would win even with the other mods, because anyone who voted against him would be murdered. 

I would like.

10 years ago

Aman is correct.

I would like.

10 years ago

*hides. 

I would like.

10 years ago

*pulls a strange, yellowed watch from his pocket, and checks the time.*

madglee grins evilly at you.

I would like.

10 years ago

I was a joke! I would never reveal it! 

I would like.

10 years ago

<.<

I would like.

10 years ago

For shame!

I would like.

10 years ago

That would be fun! We should do that.

I would like.

10 years ago

You bastards. Fine, I would be down with that. I need to get serious and start writing stuff again. October would probably be cool with it. JJJ is in medical school so he's basically dead at this point. I'll harass Alex, too.

I would like.

10 years ago

Thats right! Drag them here and force them to compete!

And thanks for the points! Im assuming it was you bc your the only admin on according to the others.

I would like.

10 years ago

lol tell them their devotees need them!

I would like.

10 years ago

Fleshy popped up recently with a new story, you might be able to get him to join.

I would like.

10 years ago

Perhaps have Endmaster versus Madglee and be done with it? 

I would like.

10 years ago

ohhh i like it lol

I would like.

10 years ago

I'm not an admin or even a mod. I wouldn't qualify for this contest.

Besides, Madglee already unsuccessfully tried to triple dog dare me to join the last contest.

I would like.

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure being the god of death would convince everyone to let you join. 

I would like.

10 years ago

Lol. No, I'm just not interested in doing contests. I find them to be too distracting from stuff I really want to do. It's pretty much why I stopped doing them over at Infinite Story and Worth1000 (whenever I wandered over there years ago)

I would like.

10 years ago

:( (didn't even know worth1000 existed.) 

I would like.

10 years ago

Wait, wait, wait, doesn't having your own trophy make you a mod? If I am not mistaken that is how it worked in the past.

I would like.

10 years ago

Nope. (don't think it ever worked that way. October is a mod, but no trophy, for example) 

I would like.

10 years ago

October isn't a full mod though.

I would like.

10 years ago

To clarify, I have "full mod" powers along with Nate and Sethaniel.

When the creators were gone from the site for ages Alex came along to give someone creator powers (eg. award points, feature storygames) and we all voted for JJJ. From that point on JJJ could do everything that March and Choco could. A little later when Alex was around madglee requested creator powers and JJJ and Alex thought it was a good idea (so did I but I abstained from posting in the thread about it).

I would like.

10 years ago

Huh, okay. I just observed that everyone with mod powers had a trophy, except October, and when 3J announced he was giving mod powers to Oct, he specifically stated October was not also getting a trophy. 

I would like.

10 years ago

Good observation! It was like that until very recently. When I first became a mod, getting a trophy was tied to moderation powers so the "Award Trophy" button was always there but I never clicked it. Later on when Alex came back and EndMaster got a trophy, Alex separated mod powers from trophy-giving in the site code.

As far as I'm aware, Solo, Havvy and Paul can still award their trophies despite no longer being mods (though they're no longer active anyway).

I would like.

10 years ago

...Do you ever wonder what would have happened if you clicked it?

I would like.

10 years ago

The end of the world... I don't know ha, you can't take back trophies once you award them so I never tried. I presume that the person who I awarded my "trophy" to would find a blank/missing image occupying their trophy cabinet.

I would like.

10 years ago

Ooh that would be rotten haha!  ;)

I would like.

10 years ago

Sure, I'll join in. I was tempted to enter madglee's sonnet contest but I was afraid of writing something too sappy or too emo given the romantic theme.

Gonna be hard to top madglee if his entry for this is of the same calibre as the one he posted as an example in the last contest, though! Hopefully Alex and Nate join in too.

I would like.

10 years ago

Thanks, man, glad you liked it.

I would like.

10 years ago

Madglee wins! End of story

I would like.

10 years ago

Lies, Endmaster turns Madglee into a zombie who write horrible poetry. Endmaster wins anyway. ^.^

I would like.

10 years ago

Hahah, I completely tried to triple dog dare Endmaster to enter and even attacked the darkness itself, but he was unswayed.