Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

You aren't going to believe who the worlds most amazing person is.......read the first two words.

In all seriousness I hope to be here for a long time. Been here for a long time actually but never made an account. I'll be bringing you all who like violence and shooting, stories on such things.

(GTA is one of the best selling games, and action movies are and have been a popular movie genre for decades. Proving most people like violence as long as it doesn't involve them or is around them....humans for you, smh) So that being said I hope my stories do well as long as I make them well. 

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

You seem to be a great future author. Also, if you want to know who the most amazing person is, read the first four words.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Lol. Thanks alot Orange. I Appreciate that.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Hello and (a very late) welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not to Write story if you have not done so already, since it will help you with your future storygames.

Be sure not to make your games too graphic, since they may be taken down. I recommend using Love SICK as a sort of boundaries (unless there’s a more violent storygame that I forgot); if you find your storygame more violent than Love SICK, than you should probably tone it down.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Appreciate the help Banner and thank you.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Welcome aboard, person. Good luck with your writing ^-^

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Thank you Thara.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS :)

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

Thanks for the welcome Seto

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

:D I really hope you have a great time here.

If you have any questions about anything(scripting stuff, etc.), I can usually help or direct you to someone who can :)

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

I hope so to. Be sure to preview my upcoming project. I'm aiming for a two month radius for completion. Stay tuned.

Hello CYS community

7 years ago

2 months? Good luck :)