Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

wassup

3 years ago

yep, i'm now here

what's up

wassup

3 years ago
Welcome to the site. Read anything good yet? Oh and, little tip: Don't make threads like this anywhere else but the Newbie board. And I'd really advise that you make it a habit to take the extra second or two to use capitalization and punctuation and so on in your posting. People take that kind of thing a little more seriously here since it's a writing site and all.

wassup

3 years ago

Got it. Sorry about the lowercase thing, I've been typing like this on the internet for a while now and it's become more or less of a habit. I'll try my best to keep my grammar decent in the forum (and, of course, possible storygames).

I've been playing a couple of storygames in the sci-fi section; so far Breaker has appealed to me, partially because I enjoy BioShock (clearly, there's similarities between Breaker and BioShock 1-2). I've also played a fair share of Ground Zero, though I haven't enjoyed it as much as Breaker so far.

wassup

3 years ago
Bill Ingersoll has some high quality sci fi games too, but you have to not be afraid of words in large quantities. They feel a lot closer to reading novels than the usual here, but nice, professional novels.

wassup

3 years ago

I'll make sure to check out his work.

wassup

3 years ago

You get points with me for having the same name as one of the best Dickens novels.

wassup

3 years ago
How do you do~

wassup

3 years ago

I've been doing somewhat well lately, though I'm having some trouble coming up with ideas for a storygame that I'm planning on writing. Hopefully I get a brainwave within this week.

wassup

3 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.