Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Congratulations and Updates

16 years ago

Congratulations to a few NEWLY featured stories:

EQuilibrium by JJJ (SCi-FI)

Reunion by DEP (Fan-Fic)

Necromancer and Ground Zero by Endmaster (ground zero has hit number one top rated story!)

These are great stories that I hope you get around to.  If you posted a story recently, it's possible I haven't read it yet if I haven't rated it.  I should also note that I moved our zombie stories to modern adventure which left me the dilemma of what to do with our lowest rated modern adventure (Madglee's "day in hell" - an old favorite of mine - rated a 5) and the highest rated zombie story (Miccy's Die Zombie Die III - rated a 7).  I personally prefer a day in hell, but am listening to the rest of you in that decision. 

If you're looking for a featured story - try to make a LOVE story, a school story, a fan-fic story, or an Edutainment story (teach us something - ANYTHING).  You have a great shot at having a story on our front story page, and of earning a solid 100 points! 

1 week left for the contest - have fun writing!

march

16 years ago
Thank you March!

16 years ago
Who what? Mommy is number one still where I can see. Kick ass story though.

16 years ago
It has since fallen. GZ was number one for a day or so.

16 years ago
It dropped back down from an 8 to a 7.

16 years ago
Agg! Where did WWII GS go!? You MANIACS! You blew it up! DAMN YOU! Damn you ALL TO HELL!  

16 years ago
Don't worry it sucked anyway :P