Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

CYS v20120606 - Minor Update

11 years ago

A few small bug fixes (like, fixing the broken scripting window), and an update to the new forums. Its still very much under progress, and note that there's a new RTE editor.

11 years ago

Seems the message page scales OK to long threads.... http://chooseyourstory.com/forums2/the-lounge/message/7745

11 years ago

It seems cool with the only bad thing I noticed being that the title of the thread can get pushed behind the edit button.

11 years ago

Good point. I'll decrease font size and shift buttons down a bit.

11 years ago
I like the new look and also the bigger pictures.

11 years ago

I'm loving how the main page of the new version of the forums shows how long since the last post (eg. 4 hours ago) rather than the time of the post - saves me from constantly converting the time to Australian time in my head!

11 years ago
There's still no rich text editor when you're using the site in chrome, just so you know. That would make a big difference to me.

Also, sorry for the absence guys. Got slaughtered like a lamb this past term and I've literally spent the last 72 hours mostly sick in and in bed.

11 years ago
Ah, whoops. New RTE in the new forums, not here. In that case, I'm not sure if it works for chrome.

11 years ago

Were you able to post using the new forums? I was unable to reply to anything (which I was assuming was because the forums2 url is just a preview).

11 years ago
Yeah, I wasn't. So I have no idea if the RTE will work for chrome.

11 years ago
I haven't had any luck using chrome either.

11 years ago
It worked for me. You think I made the whole Perty post for just shits and giggles.

11 years ago

Here is the new RTE editor --- it actually will post a message. http://chooseyourstory.com/forums2/the-lounge/new-post

Maybe i'll post a new version tonite; I have editing/moving implemented now, just need to get delete and "special" things like FWW and Bugs.