Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

While searching for this site I stumbled upon a gem from my childhood.  Check out www.projectaon.org for the chance to enjoy the classic Lone Wolf storygame series.  I didn’t realize they had so many books!  

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

.org sites are for nerds.

Seems like a interesting series, was really interested in wolf culture a few years ago.

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

Haha!  I just was surprised that I found them.  I read a few over summer vacation back in middle school.  I liked how they took it up a notch by letting you have an inventory and skills.  It was a nice bridge from CYOA to role playing.  I’m curious if nostalgia will win out over story quality?  

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago
Yeah, the Lone Wolf stuff is great. There's another forum I'm on where people do LPs of those and take votes from the thread on the choices. I've had vague plans to do something like that here at some point....one of these days....eventually.

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

Very cool.

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

Yeah, one of our members did an interview with Joe Dever before he died.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=64

While he's best known for his Lone Wolf stuff, I always liked his Freeway Warrior series.

Lone Wolf and Grey Star

6 years ago

Thanks for sharing!  I’ll be sure to check out the Freeway Warrior series.