Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
I don't know of any currently active mothers on this site, but a happy Mothers' Day to any there are.

Wish peeps a happy Mothers' Day, write sappy posts, talk about your plans, tell stories about your mom, or whatever.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

For a second there, I was thinking, "Oh crap! I forgot!!!" ... Then I remembered that we have a different Mother's Day in the U.K. cheeky

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

Mother's Day is a pretty busy day for me, what with making all those moms' day extra special and all.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

I was wondering if Cricket was just using this thread as a way to recruit more mums into your harem. cheeky

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
Well...
...Perhaps.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
There's a user who has like nine kids but she doesn't really post and I forget how to spell her name so, this post is pretty pointless I guess, oh well.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

Breezy, Mynoris and Starky are some of the other moms that used to post on the site.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
Yeah but fuck them.

Well I don't really know who Starky is but the others get nothing from me but calls to CPS.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
And now since I never interacted with Starky I imagine Karstark as a mother.
This thread was worth it.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

Starky was an Aussie mom who gave a few praising comments on my stories and posts in the forums.

She also briefly had an "EndMaster Quiz" as something she was working on.

She never posted much but obviously with such noticeable warm and fuzzies from her, she was memorable enough to me.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

Question 1: How many mothers of CYS members have been personally fucked by EndMaster?

A. All of them.

B. All of them, and their grandmother's too.

C. If you were born in the last 20 years, it's pretty safe to assume that EndMaster is your daddy. ^_^

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
Idk, I don't think CYS moms are really his 'type', and also his wife technically being a site member I imagine puts a damper on things.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

C. makes me imagine little hooded, jawa-like kids running around saying things like "faggot" and "fucktard". 

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

... And now I'm picturing EndMaster's kids like:

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
Yes

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

Oh and I guess IBV would have been a mother several times over if she hadn’t kept killing the fetuses with coat hangers and wiping her ass with them.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago

A day late but I was staying at my aunt's place for the weekend so I made her breakfast, and also sent a card to my mom considering she's living a few states away.

Not gonna do anything for father's day because fuck my dad haha goteem.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
Nice. XD
I hope your aunt survived that.

Happy Mothers' Day

4 years ago
thanks you too