Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

More lols from our heterosexually impaired neighbor site.

What the hell are the CoGites going to talk about without one of the most triggering gender topics available now?

And big lol at the "No talking about mods in public or private."

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

***Stealth mode on***

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
I'd like to apply to be a spy. You'll need a bunch of them know what everyone is saying in private.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

I don't know why you think I would know anything about that.  I am just sitting here in this hotel lobby with this plain briefcase looking over the top of my newspaper.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
Glad they finally got that WIP thread menace under control, it was destroying the whole site!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

I guess to be boring and pedantic about it, the limitation is just on WIP threads.   Those topics are up for grabs in other contexts.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

It'll be like their "Fun" thread.

The topics can only be discussed in the heavily moderated appropriate thread.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
I foresee an end to the CoG forums as entertainment soon, they are beginning to use some actual business sense in how they moderate, and have shut down the drama queens like Sammy and MeltingPenguins and Laguz. I heard they hired some new mods, maybe Jason isn't as active now.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
It's just a fun informal poll, but they're trying to come up with a list of best CoG games of the last ten years. Those of you who have played CoG games and have an account over there ought to vote. https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/straw-poll-favorite-csgs-over-10-years/71377 Thanks to the alien value system of the forum goers that does not at all match the people who actually buy and play the games, the results will be pretty skewed without some normal people putting their two cents in. At the very least everyone here who actually reads has had a chance to enjoy Tally Ho thanks to Gower graciously taking the time to LP it, and obviously it's unacceptable that some uwu vampire nonsense and the pedotastic samurai game are above it.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
Tally Ho is amazing but on a list with Tin Star and Study In Steampunk I ain't voting for it lmao, sorry Gower.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago

You do get to pick ten, you know.

CoGite Christmas

4 years ago
... I did not realize that. E: Okay vote fixed.