Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

So, after the half hearted queerness of casting Ellen as Dori in Finding Nemo, and giving Lefou a two second dance scene with a man in the live action Beauty and the Beast, Disney finally decided to come out of the closet with their first (actual) gay couple in a Pixar short called "Out".

It's all about a guy who goes out of his way to hide the fact that he's gay from his parents, only for him to find out... They already knew all along, and they don't really give a shit.

The cartoon itself is pretty cute... But absolutely nothing compared to the sheer and utter beauty of the angry comments left by concerned parents of presumably fruity kids... Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
Anybody still spoonfeeding their children Disney's bland, shaped and formed and designed by committee corporate paste as it's squeezed from the tube is culpable for the murder of cinema and I will not stand and listen to their whining.

Some of these are pretty funny though.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Pixar's still good. ^_^

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
I never saw that most recent one with the ghost dad legs, previews just didn't grab me and then the world was gripped by plague. Glad they've been given enough slack on the leash to do something that wasn't a sequel finally.

Inside Out was the last really inspired thing they did imo.

But I'm salty as hell about Disney. They surround us. They penetrate us. They bind pretty much all media that exists anymore together. And they suck at it.

....that was supposed to be a simple Star Wars reference but it came out way more sexual than intended, whoops.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Bitch, Coco was a masterpiece! >.<

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Oh I just mentioned I saw this short before seeing Toy Story 4.

Funny thing is I wasn't paying attention to what it even was until my wife said "Watch this with me!"

"Huh? Okay."

Rainbow appears with sparkling purple dog animals coming out of it.

"This looks pretty damn gay."

Next scene is a homo couple.

"Oh I was right."

Anyway I'm going to troll my wife's sister and her husband about it being on their beloved Disney channel next time I see them and also point out all the other gay shit Disney has been sneaking into their movies lately (Lesbian cyclops in Onward and the two lesbians kissing in Star Wars 9)

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Also, Ursula was a tranny, Scar was pretty fabulous, and Li Shang was surprisingly pissed when he found out that Mulan was a woman. :p

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Ahem, Scar wasn't gay at all. There was a deleted scene where it established that the whole reason Nala went looking for Simba was because Scar tried to Pervy Uncle her.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

But they decided to delete the scene because Scar was super gay! ^_^

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
Excuse you, according to my fanfics Scar and Shenzi were the pride's first interracial couple.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Actually, time-travellers deleted the scene in the vain hope that not depicting an attempted lion rape would prevent a generation of sexually confused deviantartists who draw and roleplay as lions fucking.

It didn't work.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
Well despite all this I wound up subscribed to Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN for a month in order to get some bonus Monopoly money elsewhere. Not too interested in anything recent they've done but so much of their older stuff is good. Could get my money's worth just binge watching all old cartoon shows like Gargoyles, Tail Spin, 90s Spiderman and then fast forward a bit to Kim Possible. Hulu has some good old shows too. Oh and there's that whole Mandalorian thing I should probably check out at some point. Really sucks my data is so limited. Also it's kind of interesting how much their marketing has changed since I last paid attention to them, you don't see the classic Disney princess money-printers on anything anymore, other than that islander girl and the lesbian.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
"The pervs have to screw it up for the kids too," said Jim as he masturbated furiously to tenticle inflation hentai.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
My favorite was the simple, "That's gay." I feel like that guy would fit in here. Anyway I still haven't watched anything on Disney or Hulu. I have them both for a month but I'll probably just sit down at my computer every evening exactly as it becomes almost too late to watch a movie and then be paralyzed with indecision awhile. The entire month. I am really out of the habit of watching movies.

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago

Just binge watch Mandalorian. ^_^

Disney Pride! ^_^

3 years ago
Mandalorian is pretty good (with slight hints of typical Marvel cliches), and that is coming from a non-Star Wars person.