WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Yet another forum CYOA.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

         This forum CYOA is only written by me. I wrote this one in my head about a group of construction workers who are going to flatten land that belongs to the natives. A terrorist gang also gets involved because of a family feud with the construction manager.

You can be a construction worker, a native or a terrorist.

 

 Native

Construction Worker

Terrorist

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Construction Worker

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You are heading the construction project for the Antelope Hills Mall. It's all bush now, but your job is to see to it the job gets done.

     A worker walks to you and tells you,

          "I heard men doin' somethin' behind one o' dem buldozers."

Go check it out

   "Go see what they're up to."

Laugh like there's no tomorrow

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Go check it out.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

   You are just about to go check out what the men are doing behind the buldozer, when several men with flat-top hairdos and polka-dot shirts jump out of the bushes, the buldozers and other places.

     "Listen up, turds! We're gonna blow this place!" one of them shouts, showing you a few sticks of dynamite.

     "Surrender immediately!" another yells.

     "Yeah!"

     "Give us your food, equipment and clothes!" the first one demands.

 

Do as they say

Call the police

 "Ya think I'm gonna get naked in front of you? Slurp my s**t!"

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
3rd option (yes, I know it'l probably get me killed...)

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

   The terrorist group hears your comment and one of them grabs you, and... WELL...  I can't bring myself to say it!

You are tied up along with two other workers. One of the gang hijacks a steam-roller, kicking the driver off, and another hands him some dynamite.

   "Okay, turds! We're gonna invite you over to our Bar-B-Q and then we'll flatten you!"

 

 "What're you bar-B-Qing?!!? Sausages?!!?"

Stall for a bit

 "Does anyone have a phone?"

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Stall

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

You shout at one of the terrorists,

   "Hey, your shoe's untied!"

The man doesn't flinch, but apparently hits the gas button.

The steamroller explodes, thrusting out a million pieces and a scorched guy yelling.

 

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

You and the other men look around as the fire spreads like wildfire. Finally, bound by hands and knees, you can't get up and you become engulfed in the fire...

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Darknuth, you idiot.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Sorrry....

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Throw him on the fire (lol)

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Amen

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

Ok, loyal henchmen/thugs/zombies/killbots, listen up! I want him killed to death! YOU HEARD ME!

KILLED TO DEATH!!!!! (double lol!)

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

                                   Sorry.                                    

                                                                                

Try again?

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
I wrote this one in my head about a group of construction workers who are going to flatten land that belongs to the natives. A terrorist gang also gets involved because of a family feud with the construction manager.

You can be a construction worker, a native or a terrorist.

 

 Native

Construction Worker

Terrorist

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
Terrorist

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

Okay, you are in a terrorist gang. Not so much, it's not like you're blowing up buildings.

     You are at the construction site, just bush now. Last night, you started camping out with your fellow gang members. Your plan: to bomb this area. You don't know why, but then the leader points to a worker.

          "See that turd in the hat? He insulted my mom in High School, so we're gonna mess him up."

 

    "Isn't that a stupid idea?"

 Get ready to spring out and toss some dynamite

   "And that turd over there! He told me to slurp his s**t."

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
2

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

You get ready to jump at them, but you hear footsteps...

 

Jump out!

Wait for it...

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

1.Jump out!

Oh God, i'm gonna die...lol.

riley

 

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

You jump out at the workers. The other gang members look at you in disgust.

     "Goddammit, you turd! We were supposed to surprise them!" the leader yells at you.

 A worker gets some time to take his phone out. He dials something, but you can't look. The leader picks up his gun and fires up to a hundred rounds straight at your brains.

 

Sorry.

                      

Try again?

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
1. native

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     The natives have lived here in peace while their cousins were massacred, wiped out by disease, and sent to reservations. But now, a small band is threatened because their territory will be leveled for the sake of white pleasures. They don't know that, though.

     They do know of strange new animals that have showed up. They are very noisy and seem to be at home with the albino people(no offense).

     Today, it's different. You feel afraid of something today.

Ask the bushes

Ask the rocks

Ask Shaman

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

ask the rocks!

riley

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You ask the rocks.

         "Okay, rocks. Where in the heavens did these noisy animals come from?

     The rocks do not remember.

Ask the bushes

Ask Shaman

Ask the rocks where to find someone who remembers

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

#3

(i like talking to rocks)

riley

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

          "Do you know where to find someone who remembers?"

     The rocks are giving you the silent treatment. Either they need to get out more or they just don't like you.

Ask the Bushes

Ask Shaman

Think of the bad things you did to the rocks

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
3. LOL.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You recall that one time when you were hunting, you threw a rock at the deer, killed it but forgot to apologise and explain...

     And a few times when the clan painted faces on the rocks, you couldn't paint very well and it turned out ugly...

 

   "I'm sorry, rocks."

 Tell the rocks not to hold a grudge

 Ask the bushes

 Ask Shaman

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

1.

riley

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You apologise to the rocks for all the bad things you've done. After you're done, you prepare to ask the rocks again, when suddenly, smoke enters the air. A sentry cries out,

     "FIRE! FIRE!"

 Run in the opposite direction

 Run down a trail which leads out of the brush

 Wait

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
2. the logical thing.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You start running down the trail that leads out, but the fire soon comes into view. it spreads like wildfire, taking bush down faster than human legs can run. The trail winds through several minutes of running. Within two, the fire is trailing you by the  stride. How long do you think you're gonna last?

 

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
1. native (again!)

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     The natives have lived here in peace while their cousins were massacred, wiped out by disease, and sent to reservations. But now, a small band is threatened because their territory will be leveled for the sake of white pleasures. They don't know that, though.

     They do know of strange new animals that have showed up. They are very noisy and seem to be at home with the albino people(no offense).

     Today, it's different. You feel afraid of something today.

Ask the bushes

Ask the rocks

Ask Shaman

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

3.

riley

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You ask Shaman.

     "Why are the crazy animals here?"

     Shaman answers,

     "I think they are here to bring the time of people to an end."

 

   "But why are they okay with the albinos?"

   "But a big piece of the sky ended the great bird-lizards' time."

   "Yeah, I guess so."

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

2.

riley

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     "What are you talking about?"

 

   "I don't know."

 Change the subject

 Go bananas

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
1.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

   "Then why did you bring it up?"

As Shaman asks you this, smoke comes into the air...

 

 Run in the opposite direction

 Run along a trail that leads out

 Wait

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago
1.

LAND CRISIS

11 years ago

     You run in the opposite direction, but the thorny bushes stop you. You realize you're surrounded by thorny bushes here, as the flame becomes visible. At that moment, a group of flat-topped men in polka-dotted shirts runs past you.

 

 Follow them

   "What're you doing here? There's a fire!"

 To the middle of the clearing, furthest from the bushes