Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Can't find a story I'd like to read again

9 years ago

It was about a runaway who goes to Hollywood and it had really dark humor and a gruesome but realistic tone. I didn't finish it, but found it very enjoyable. Just wondering if anyone knows the exact name of it so I can play it again.

9 years ago

Sorry man, doesn't ring a bell.

However, if you can't finish a game, you should try 'saving' it so as to continue later.

What you can do to find the game is put keywords into the game search, check the "Horror" section (as that's what it sounds like it belonged in), and google search the author's profile.

9 years ago

Strangely, I've played the game, but I can't remember what it's called.

9 years ago

We found out it was plagiarized and took it down.

9 years ago

Well, maybe we should tell the poor fellow what it was plagiarized from. He seems very interested in the story.

9 years ago

http://www.therunawaygame.com

Don't remember the Hollywood part you're referencing, but this might be what you're talking about.

9 years ago

I remember finding that game (On the site, not the actual game) when Brad told me how madglee sometimes messes up a person's profile when he bans them, and posted a link to that guy's profile. I'd find the link, but the thread got deleted.