WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

I cant find this game i played before

26 days ago

The gist of the game is you (A tourist) going on a island with natural beaches and rainforest for a vacation and to meet new people.I get the vibe that there is a sort of mystery in the island but I never got that far. It was a fun game although I only played the start of it. I can't remember the title and can't seem to be able to locate it, I played it a long time ago. Anyone has a clue?

26 days ago
The author took it down to work on it and never put it back up.

25 days ago
My Vacation. Tons of fun. But yet, down for repairs.

22 days ago

MyVacation is in the process of becoming a full fledged video game! 

The game is being created with Unity for PC/Mac (possibly ports for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One)

I've been dedicating lots of time and hours into it and it will be available for PC/Mac potentially near the end of 2018.

Stay tuned!

22 days ago
mmMMMmmmm... Unity...

20 days ago

I decided to re-publish the game on here for those looking for some nostalgia. 

I am planning on releasing the PC/Mac version of the game by the end of 2018. 

There will be more details, screenshots, gameplay, trailers, and more in the coming months.

MyVacation back up

19 days ago
Just noticed the game on the front page, cool! I know a lot of people missed this one. Went ahead and changed the title in case other people are like me and don't pay attention to the Parlor Room.