Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Reccomendations?!?!?!? ( for me not from me )

5 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions for storygames with awesome plots or that are just really fun, plez tell me.

5 years ago
Would it be possible for you to get a new username first? I don't really know you but I hate you already.

5 years ago

Click my username and read anything I’ve created, and I would be appreciative. 

Pretty much any of the bigger names on the site has things worth reading, but if we’re just going in general, then I’d suggest checking out the featured game section for any genre. Those are usually good bets.

5 years ago
Like Ebon said, featured stories or other stories by those same authors is the obvious answer, but knowing what kind of genres or plots you like might help narrow this down.

5 years ago

I recommend just googling story prompts to get your imagination running. writing-prompt-s on tumblr has a lot of good ones.

5 years ago

Well, I don't know what genre you like, but I suggest you play Necromancer by EndMaster, and my personal favorite, Order of the Midnight Sun by 3j (don't remember the actual username). Hope this helps! :)