Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Searching for a specific thread

3 years ago

Not quite sure if this is the right forum to post this on, but whatever. I'm looking for the Necromancer/Death Song timeline thread that was made a while back. I've just gotten back into the stories and would love to reread that timeline. Thanks in advance!

3 years ago
I don't think there is one. You might be thinking of a piece of the [SSS thread]?

3 years ago

Huh, that wasn't what I was thinking of. Maybe that thread never existed and I totally made it up. Strange...

3 years ago
[linky]? That's the closest I can find.

The best way to search the forums is via google. type in your search terms like a normal google search and then add site:chooseyourstory.com/forums to filter results to only the forums.

3 years ago

Alright, thanks for the help.

3 years ago
Oh hey again. I'd seen you hanging around the last few days and was like wow he must have gotten REALLY bored.

Endmaster would be the one most likely to know about this timeline thread, you'll just have to wait on him. Unless you want to hasten being Noticed by tagging him three times.

3 years ago

While I'm sure it would make you happy to see me get banned, but there is no chance that I'm falling for that again. And yes I did get really bored. I also just suddenly got the urge to reread Eternal and get every ending, so that's what I've been doing recently.

3 years ago

Here.

I'm planning on redoing some of that and adding to it at some point.

3 years ago

Thanks a ton. I couldn't find that anywhere.