Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Upcoming Storygames?

9 months ago
Hello all,

I've been a lurker for about two years, only making an account last year. I've read through a chunk of the highest rated stories multiple times. Eternal by EndMaster is my favorite by far, and while I go read through that one yet again, I'd like to make this post to gather your thoughts. I'm not sure what new stories are being made, or if there are release dates sometime in the near future.

If there are any writers out there that would like to tease new stories in the works, I'd love to hear about them so I can keep an eye out for their eventual release.

Upcoming Storygames?

9 months ago

MHD's Fantastical Fairytales Contest is ongoing, so some storygame publications will coincide with the deadline on that. Ninjapitka is one of the best writers on the site and is participating.

Upcoming Storygames?

9 months ago
Thanks for that info, I'll definitely be checking it out.

Upcoming Storygames?

9 months ago
People usually just release their games whenever they're done, unless it's for a contest. Occasionally someone will make a progress thread, but it's not the norm like in some other communities where people sometimes seem to spend more time talking about writing than actually writing.