Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Full Moon's Night Upkeep/Inspiration

4 years ago

I'm fixing up the fairy story I wrote forever ago and want to apologize to all who read it, haha. I may or may not have written most of it day of the contest and it may or may not very clearly show. 

For those who haven't read it, it's a very short story comprising of three very easy riddles and an ending so quick it slams into you like a freight train. The style is kind of fairy tale adjacent and spooky and you play as a girl who accidentally gets trapped in a fairy forest on a full moon then can't find her way out.

Either way, I'm patching up the old bits and considering adding more. What I can't decide is how much to add. Originally, as in back when I wrote it, I thought it would be cool to write three major branches and I only ended up writing half of one. 

I guess consider this the first in a thread I will use to make myself write so that I get this story into shape.

4 years ago
If you're not already doing this, fix it up in a new storygame so it actually shows up in the new storygame section when you're done remastering it.

4 years ago

Oof. That'll take a minute. I don't have any of the original documents from when I was writing so I'll have to copy it over in website... 

Fuck it, maybe an entire rewrite is in-order