1st and the Last of the Ninja

Player Rating6.02/8

"#61 overall, #2 for 2014"
based on 491 ratings since 08/29/2019
played 1,800 times (finished 68)

"mosie through a minefield"

"Not going to lose any sleep"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Here's to a ninja choose your story...

You are an orphan. You do not know anything about your parents. You have never even met them before the hand of fate swept them away from you. All you know is that they died on October the 10th, the day the monstrous creature struck your village.

You remember growing up in an orphanage. Neither the adults nor the children there cared for you. Everyone avoided you for some reason. Even then, you felt like there is something you can do to change their opinion, until today. For today is the day that they have unanimously decided to kick you out.

Note: Story's going to take me 1000 years to finish writing it, so please don't get mad if you wait and it takes forever to update.

PS: Check out this awesome ChatBot: www.chatwithibot.com

Very fun
-- Biggeboy on 2/14/2020 10:13:24 PM with a score of 241
The main character is Naruto, your post count is 2269.
The game is amazing so far I look foward to more of it.
-- stealthshinobi251 on 2/7/2020 12:53:58 PM with a score of 488
Good
-- Lekony on 1/30/2020 9:11:55 AM with a score of 228
1.naruto
2.2269
3. This is an amazing game! 69/10 I would recommend it!
-- SatoNatsuki on 1/23/2020 12:16:33 PM with a score of 168
1. Naruto
2. 2269
3. I love this game, even if I haven't played it all that much. I love the way we can choose what personality Naruto gets and how we can choose which path we can go down like where we train etc.
-- HiyakoRyuu on 1/23/2020 11:33:08 AM with a score of 169
1. Naruto
2.2269
3. I'd quite like to play more of this game, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun from what I've seen so far. I'm really looking forward to the rest.
-- Sarkath on 1/8/2020 9:41:51 AM with a score of 56
1. Naruto
2. 2269
3.It is a really good game and what I really like about it is the battle system and please come out with more jutsus.
-- Zkruse20 on 1/7/2020 10:14:17 AM with a score of 236
1-Naruto
2-2269
3-First time playing but liking the game. I really liking the differents forms that Naruto can react to people, and the autor gave freedom to the reader explore the village. One of my favorite part is that you can steal somethings depending of your stealth level and the reaction that people have depending if Naruto is using henge or not
-- Leleckaka on 1/6/2020 6:07:52 PM with a score of 150
I personally believe that this is one of the best Naruto game you will fine online.
1. Naruto
2. 21879
3. Second time I play it, really good story
-- joesc on 12/30/2019 9:29:08 AM with a score of 479
This has been a great experience. It gives you a lot of freedom. Would love to play the full game.
-- BigRatBoi on 12/21/2019 10:26:48 PM with a score of 232