1st and the Last of the Ninja

Player Rating5.77/8

"#82 overall, #3 for 2014"
based on 341 ratings since 03/21/2017
played 3,902 times (finished 104)

"mosie through a minefield"

"It keeps going and going"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Here's to a ninja choose your story...

You are an orphan. You do not know anything about your parents. You have never even met them before the hand of fate swept them away from you. All you know is that they died on October the 10th, the day the monstrous creature struck your village.

You remember growing up in an orphanage. Neither the adults nor the children there cared for you. Everyone avoided you for some reason. Even then, you felt like there is something you can do to change their opinion, until today. For today is the day that they have unanimously decided to kick you out.

Note: Story's going to take me 1000 years to finish writing it, so please don't get mad if you wait and it takes forever to update.

PS: Check out this awesome ChatBot: www.chatwithibot.com

Just as I thought, I did everything it asked and I still cant continue the story. What trash...
-- nm13757 on 4/6/2018 5:44:24 PM with a score of 43
The main character is naruto. I didn't understand the second question but I did think the game was nice until this popped up. I mean, this is kind of stupid. You want extra comments in order for the person to even play your game? You had me up until this point. I have a feeling that even though I write this, I wont be able to unlock anything when I try this story again.
-- nm13757 on 4/6/2018 5:40:27 PM with a score of 137
This is a great game. Obviously based off of Naruto, which the characters name is still, but different enough with the options you can choose so that it doesn't just feel like you're replaying the anime. You're post count is 8 games 10 comments.
-- Dalan777 on 4/2/2018 4:45:01 PM with a score of 352
Naruto,2270. Story is nicely written. It is enjoyable although it follows original narutos story. If scroll shop was completed it would have been a lot better. Amazing work overall. Looking forward for the next part. Keeep up the good work.
-- Khilesh on 3/24/2018 9:52:03 PM with a score of 259
1. Naruto
2. 3000+
3. Definitely cool, just wish I could play the rest now, or at least have warning beforehand that it is more than one part.
-- CatholicNinja on 3/12/2018 6:47:05 AM with a score of 305
1.naruto
2.2271
3.it is fun to control the fate of naruto and it's also nice to see if team 7 had failed then what would happen.i didn't understand that when you were reading books in the library at the start you would get 21 strength and when you would train in the woods you would get only 18 strength.overall the game was good.
-- Anuragchow123 on 3/8/2018 6:16:42 AM with a score of 67
1. Naruto
2. 3,593
3. it is a good game so far and has some interesting systems and although the game is close to Naruto the characters personalities are different.
-- greatnick on 3/4/2018 6:09:08 PM with a score of 92
1.Naruto
2.2271
3.It is a really awesome game. I love how it follows the Maruti story line. It is enhancing and fun.
-- Falcon1711 on 2/23/2018 5:25:42 PM with a score of 274
This game is a pretty good time waster and hardcore fans get to live their dream of being their own version of Naruto.
-- Razzle99 on 1/28/2018 11:29:22 PM with a score of 125
The game ia pretty good like the option of a backstory
-- Gabranth33e on 1/26/2018 3:33:18 PM with a score of 57