1st and the Last of the Ninja

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on ratings since 03/21/2017
played 5,035 times (finished 143)

"mosie through a minefield"

"It keeps going and going"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Here's to a ninja choose your story...

You are an orphan. You do not know anything about your parents. You have never even met them before the hand of fate swept them away from you. All you know is that they died on October the 10th, the day the monstrous creature struck your village.

You remember growing up in an orphanage. Neither the adults nor the children there cared for you. Everyone avoided you for some reason. Even then, you felt like there is something you can do to change their opinion, until today. For today is the day that they have unanimously decided to kick you out.

Note: Story's going to take me 1000 years to finish writing it, so please don't get mad if you wait and it takes forever to update.

PS: Check out this awesome ChatBot: www.chatwithibot.com

1: It is Naruto Uzumaki
2: It's 2276
3: Games is good. I prefer being able to play a smart Naruto instead of the normal lucky idiot.
-- greytheta on 9/22/2018 10:11:53 PM with a score of 85
Good Game
-- Angel on 9/10/2018 12:00:09 PM with a score of 56
One of the best choose your story ever with an iconic show in a perfect rpg style however the game limiting the time in a shop is kinda annoying but it still a great game
-- Will on 9/1/2018 8:16:08 PM with a score of 141
I personally enjoyed it. it was quite entertaining and was the first story I started
so as a new member to this community I'm glad this is what open the door for me so thank you to the author I hope to read some of your other works
-- Bopkin on 8/31/2018 9:15:30 PM with a score of 305
Name of the guy is naruto uzumaki post count 2207 and tbh the game is great i make myself a level 60 and the thing i hate is whrn you go to traning grou d 7 to do the bell test and decide to face kakashi when you beat him it dont let you complete the story other then thst its good
-- luke.mowry on 8/20/2018 10:29:42 PM with a score of 1020
I love it
-- lukemowry on 8/18/2018 1:09:14 AM with a score of 267
1: It is Naruto Uzumaki
2: It's 2270
-- chivas1 on 8/13/2018 11:06:15 PM with a score of 207
1: It is Naruto Uzumaki
2: It's 2270
3: Games is great. I always wanted to play as Naruto and choose a different path of his story and you are giving me this opportunity I believe.
-- lekony on 8/12/2018 4:28:19 AM with a score of 219
Here’s my answers to the questions needed to unlock the rest of the game. 1.In this game you play as naruto when he’s in the Academy still and probably go way further. 2.My post count is 2 including my review on this game and these answers and the creators is 2276. 3.I think this story is pretty good and it makes you feel like your really playing through Naruto’s childhood and I am looking forward to the missions this game has.
-- MegaMint0 on 8/9/2018 3:03:07 PM with a score of 183
I was looking for a naruto choose your own adventure when this came up and I enjoyed almost every second of it as a simple rpg it’s as simple as can get but how simple it is helps me enjoy it and it definitely feels like I’m naruto so I say this is definitely worth a try if your into Naruto
-- MegaMint0 on 8/9/2018 2:53:41 PM with a score of 183