Lucidity: Est-ce Vous, Mon Prince?

A horror storygame by Minimuffin

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 8 ratings so far

Story Difficulty1/8

"No possible way to lose"

Play Length1/8

"Make sure not to blink"

Maturity Level3/8

"Must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Prequel story to the CYS "Lucidity". In this prequel, we meet Valdis Visara, a young Latvian doctor who has spent the past two years trying to help a young woman named Samantha Green out of her hyper catatonic state brought on by a series of traumatic experiences when she was fifteen. Valdis works his fingers to the bones, and scours the ends of the Earth looking for something, ANYTHING to help his patient, even if it means making under the table deals and doing things that may break his ethics as a doctor.

You will take the role of Dr. Visara, as he speaks with medical staff after coming back from a trip to Beijing with a miraculous experimental machine that he is sure will help Samantha, and convince the one man who can make or break everything he has painstakingly work for.

 

(Note: This a very short CYS with no real options. This is simply a short story that serves as a backdrop for the CYS "Lucidity".

Player Comments

view more...
ThisisBo on 10/28/2012 10:30:08 PM with a score of 0
view more...
betaband on 10/28/2012 9:00:35 PM with a score of 0
view more...
BerkaZerka on 10/28/2012 6:04:56 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments