Power Psyker War

A fantasy storygame by NotASocietyPleaser and squatter

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 8 ratings so far

Story Difficulty1/8

"No possible way to lose"

Play Length2/8

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

Maturity Level1/8

"Appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Tags

No tags

The fate of the world is in your hands because winning the war wont be easy, nor will it be a fair fight without you. The two groups of people known as Psykers and Norms have come a long way, head to head in the battle for territory. Figuring out the humans labeled Norms along the way, you must become the one and only greatest Psyker warrior you can because the Humanity of Psykers depends on it. 

Your Character Background:
Full Name: Todd Cyrus Mason
Height: 5'10
Ethnicity: African-American, Caucasian, Cherokee
Power: Control Fire Element, Manipulate it mentally and physically.
Skin color Olive , Blue eyes with grey mist, button nose, red curly hair, thick cinnamon lips, thin eyebrows.
Strengths: Adapt to situations, computer whiz, Blends in, Social when need to be, and energetic.
Weakness: Over-Confident, Lack of power (Due to getting powers until 14 years of age), Not very experienced being trained at Power Academy for only 5 years.

Should I finish it or trash it : this is not a finish story ! I need feedback once again this story is not finish I want to know if you guys would like it or not drop comments but this is story is not finish !

Player Comments

view more...
Kiel_Farren on 9/16/2014 4:43:17 AM with a score of 0
view more...
LeoScales7 on 9/15/2014 9:32:05 PM with a score of 0
view more...
ItAintPretty on 9/15/2014 10:21:05 AM with a score of 0
view more...
squatter on 9/15/2014 5:53:13 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments