A Day in Your Room

Player Rating2.96/8

"#901 overall, #18 for 2008"
based on 523 ratings since 02/07/2008
played 4,569 times (finished 483)

"no possible way to lose"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

Tags

Humor

Spending an entire day in your room? The horror!!!

This is my first story, and I made it in about 2 hours so it's pretty short

Leave some feed back please so I can make my next one better

i love the part where you get like a gazillion dollars. its also funny when you spash mom with water XD
-- Shadow_Drip on 5/18/2019 3:16:33 PM with a score of 0
I understand that you made this in two hours, but couldn't you spend some more time on this game?
The idea is good, but some more detail and realism might be in order. For example, why does the mom decide to serve ice cream (especially after her kid dumped a bucket of water on her)?
Also (and this is a major point for me) spellcheck. Practically all of your words were not capitalized. If you cannot even input the time to ensure everything is capitalized, punctuated, and spelled correctly, it makes it seem like you don't care about your writing.
In short, great idea, but you could (and should) do so much more with it.
-- Cupcakitty__13 on 3/13/2019 4:14:34 PM with a score of 0
Horrible ??
-- JJ on 11/30/2018 11:45:09 AM with a score of 0
Too sweet. Rule the world!
-- PaulaAnneMason on 11/11/2018 2:54:27 PM with a score of 0
The storyline doesn't even make sense, spelling errors galore, the only good thing was the endings "dead wet corpses can leave comments too!" 2/8.
-- abchiaramonte on 7/24/2018 8:38:46 AM with a score of 0
It was funny, but it had a lot of spelling errors.
-- MagicalMonkey on 6/10/2018 5:14:12 PM with a score of 0
this is hilarious
-- zephurricane on 1/22/2018 1:50:47 AM with a score of 0
Really funny! I only have one piece of advice for you - lemonaid is actually spelled lemonade. :)
-- parislover on 1/8/2018 1:02:48 PM with a score of 0
That was the funniest thing I ever did, I really wanted to do a fort and I lost XD.
-- pebble on 12/5/2017 9:49:52 AM with a score of 0
Yay ice-cream for dinner! Building the fort is totally worth it! ;D
-- TestingJest on 11/18/2017 2:44:19 AM with a score of 0