A Very Special Choose Your Story

a Edutainment by EndMaster

Commended by TharaApples on 2/25/2021 11:23:58 PM

Player Rating5.25/8

"#159 overall, #6 for 2008"
based on 794 ratings since 07/24/2008
played 51,188 times (finished 1,982)

"mosie through a minefield"

"Not going to lose any sleep"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Some stories have a message...kinda...

Additional Notes:

WARNING! (The real one)

This story is pretty offensive, it can get graphic and downright ruthless at times so if you don’t like that sort of humor, don’t read this story. But if you read it anyway don’t complain if you get offended, I did warn you and keep in mind it IS only a story.

Also, don't bother trying to "win" either. You can't. Just heed the moral lessons you may learn.

To me, this is one of those stories that I find myself surprised that EndMaster has written it. Why do I say this? Because when I think of EndMaster, usually one of his expansive epics come to mind.

However, EndMaster decides to give his readers something a little different this time around. Life lessons! This story has a little something for anyone that might find themselves at a crossroads as to how they should proceed with life. These are tales of facing specific problems, but specific problems that more than hundreds may face in their lives.

There are easily enough endings and differing paths to take for one to get their fill if they look for that kind of thing out of their story-games. Why wouldn't one do such a thing? I feel that because EndMaster isn't hesitant to perhaps see just how much he can shape his stories while keeping high quality, we as the readers get a genuine good game, such as this one right here.

A Very Special Choose Your Story is just that. A story-game that is special, as it is well-written, fun, and creative. As always, one would be amiss to not check out what EndMaster has in store in these pages that he has weaved together.
-- TharaApples on 2/25/2021 11:55:08 PM with a score of 0
Harsh and humorous. I hit some of the harsher endings first and started to wonder if it would go way overboard, but never goes much farther than daddyphilia. Some passages are pretty lewd (avert your eyes, Mormon readers), but there's a warning at the start of the game you have to click past anyway, so you can't expect things not to get sexy after giving consent. Not to worry, this is a *wholesome* story because it's full of morals you get to read at the end of every fork!

Boring observation: the number of forks is very even across all paths, and this story is very Cave of Time, so you'll hit endings really quickly and backtrack a lot to hit the rest; it's wider than longer.

If you got this far into the review and haven't said no, just play it already. I gave it a 6 for the number of times it made me laugh.
-- AnthonyScoffler on 12/15/2020 12:49:20 AM with a score of 0
I think I explored every possible pathway and every possible ending to this story. I really hope I didn't miss anything. It was fascinating. As a middle aged adult, with no kids, I could actually relate to a lot of the issues experienced by the teens in this story, being somewhat of a social misfit in school. I found this story entertaining in a very dark and morbid way because no matter what you do, you ended up losing your shit in the end. I don't know how to put it into words, but this was just too much fun.
-- angelbears310 on 8/6/2020 10:15:09 PM with a score of 0
Err...disturbing, but oddly informative...yeah, yep, haha, ha...
-- Aurora89 on 3/29/2021 10:43:37 PM with a score of 0
My friend went through this but I stopped her before it got that bad
-- Tye13 on 3/2/2021 2:36:16 PM with a score of 0
It was okay I guess, it didn't entertain me the way that I thought it would.
-- Castho7535 on 2/18/2021 9:49:33 AM with a score of 0
Awesome story.
-- LucilleIsThirsty on 2/10/2021 10:04:48 PM with a score of 0
lots of ending and a couple of werid ending and a very weird ending
-- JOHN WICK#7303 on 1/19/2021 8:51:03 PM with a score of 0
It was alright I guess, not the best one I've played by far. The only part I got pissed off at was the homophobia there at the beginning. Not cool bro.
2/8
-- bondogggle on 1/13/2021 11:37:20 AM with a score of 0
CANCER?!?! I have a disease and this is just sad and it was a lung cance.
-- Shanon on 1/4/2021 2:30:25 PM with a score of 0