Cyrus the Great Beast Hunter

Player Rating3.71/8

"#515 overall, #61 for 2013"
based on 57 ratings since 02/09/2014
played 316 times (finished 48)

"no possible way to lose"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

All of Cyrus' stories in one place.

This story game is really not meant for CYS members. This is still a work in progress, and will probably never be completed. New stories added as I see fit.

How is this choose your own adventure?
-- MusicalNerd7 on 5/31/2018 12:04:11 PM with a score of 0
What is it supposed to be? It's not even a game! This should have been published somewhere else! I only gave it such a high raiting because of the writing is good but please add more to it.
-- Dragon of war on 1/14/2018 12:53:57 PM with a score of 0
This is not a choose your own adventure!
-- Jimmysutton on 3/14/2016 2:56:02 PM with a score of 0
Wow, a cliff hanger...write more please.
-- corgi213 on 11/6/2015 7:19:55 PM with a score of 0
I didn't read all of it yet. I like the story and I like that you put work into it. It would be cool if the story arcs had choices in them, and I like that at the end you can go back to the main page or the story arc. I notice you tend to write things like" Cyrus hurriedly prepared, grabbing a bottle and a kit kat, hit movements were hurried."
You don't have to add that "his movements were hurried" if you just said that he hurriedly prepared. Its too redundant like that.
Anyways, this is an awesome story and I hope you keep writing.
P.S. I never could have imagined someone eating bear testicles for breakfast lol.
-- corgi213 on 11/6/2015 10:25:02 AM with a score of 0
It's kinda weird how you gave readers a choice to stop reading at the very first page. . .
-- Penworth on 6/11/2015 11:05:58 PM with a score of 0
wasn't much of a game, but the stories were quite nice
-- Ford on 5/12/2014 11:16:16 PM with a score of 0
That was okay, but I was expecting a story about a man who fights beasts, not a selection of stories that we cannot do anything in.
-- EarthCollision on 3/9/2014 12:30:50 PM with a score of 0
I don't about about anyone else but I think that this was a bit relaxing, because I did not have to make any choices.
-- Boringfirelion on 3/2/2014 9:42:35 AM with a score of 0
It was a good idea to organize your stories like this. Very resourceful.
-- jabbersnap on 11/29/2013 12:32:06 PM with a score of 0