Escape The School Part 2

Player Rating3.92/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 45 ratings since 06/27/2013
played 636 times (finished 44)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

You stuck in a school. You dont know how or when you got there. You got out a room, now you have the get out a hall. And a file you have to find and destroy. A closet you find will soon be more than a closet.

Nice little puzzle game you have here - I liked it :)

I think you could boost its Ratability though, by giving more information (a paragraph or so more) with each location and interaction with the Items.

Also, maybe add more interaction with the shooter than just random Left/Right Die/Live. Perhaps have a 'Beg For Your Life Choice at least or a clue as to why going in one direction over the other would be bad or good.

Finally, After the Shooter, I went back into the SS Room, even though I thought that encounter occurred in the Science room or hall coming out of it.

Anyway, not too shabby ^v^
-- BerkaZerka on 6/27/2013 9:21:42 PM with a score of 0
Guess it's good for time wasting, though I feel intrigued. WHO IS RICK?
-- Lancelot on 9/13/2016 9:14:27 PM with a score of 0
There was more to this one than the 'Random Room' one, but there's still just no story here, and what little writing there is is just completely disjointed and incoherent.

I shred a file for no reason except that I need to do it to progress. There's a gun in a desk and then I shoot a random man who just appeared with no explanation before, during or after. I'm not sure how this wound up with a 4 honestly. It seems like the author has a good grasp on the inventory system at least but there's just nothing else going on here besides clicking on items.
-- mizal on 9/11/2016 1:43:01 PM with a score of 0
It's not that challenging, make it harder
-- AthenaT on 6/10/2015 1:20:14 PM with a score of 0
A little disappointing.
-- jamescoker1226 on 3/31/2015 11:02:48 PM with a score of 0
Good game challenging can't wait for next one.
-- Jay on 10/26/2014 7:49:49 PM with a score of 0
I liked it! Am looking forward to the next one. One thing that would be more interesting those is if the puzzles were a bit more... Puzzly. Like, half the items you pick are are keys to specific room, so you know exactly when and where to use them. Next time, try to throw in some items that get the player thinking, for example the player has a wind up mouse and there's a cat in the room. If the player uses the wind up mouse then the cat chases it... Something like that. :p
-- Briar_Rose on 2/9/2014 7:55:12 PM with a score of 0
Fun game
-- Skysworne on 7/18/2013 12:29:08 PM with a score of 0
This wasn't that bad of a game. It was simple, and a good one for players who have never played with the advanced editor before, since it is simple and makes it very clear when to use items. Also, it makes you "use" items, rather than giving links that have a variable restriction.

Other than the game, which was made well, the writing was pretty sloppy; although it was understandable, it lacked any sort of fluency or deeper level meaning and did not seem to be grammar-edited.

I hope to see the third one come out soon. This one was not the best, certainly not the worst. 5/8.
-- ck23838 on 6/28/2013 12:25:43 PM with a score of 0
Not a bad diversion for a while :)

One of the main problems I found in it was the grammar. Though is wasn't as bad as it could of been (ohhh, it could have been MUCH worse) but it still confused me a bit.

Another thing, is that you didn't explain the background and objects enough. I would have like the shooter to be a teacher turned psycho or something :)

Lastly, the thing that was a bit odd was that if you go (spoiler?) into the closet after already killing the shooter it makes you have to fight him again.

Anyways, way better than your first one, I expect the next one to be even better ^=^
-- Aman on 6/28/2013 12:25:50 AM with a score of 0