Flight of the boobook owl

Player Rating3.25/8

"#690 overall, #88 for 2015"
based on 77 ratings since 03/09/2018
played 107 times (finished 21)

"no possible way to lose"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

You are a boobook owl and you have just been born. Your mother is frantically looking after you and you know that your time to mature will come soon.
This is about you and your life, you need to survive in the life of a boobook owl.

I liked it :)

The animal perspective from an owls point of view was a really fun point of view to play this storygame from. The branching was quite good, and this storygame didn't seem lazily thrown together.

I liked the scientific information, you studied this animal quite well. It was very fun to learn about the boobook owl and it's quite a fascinating animal in my opinion, which made me like the storygame even more.

I thought it was very creative, and it did have some character development, but not a lot. The length was... well, decent, but it could have been drawn out more and had more words.

There were some points in the story where I got a bit confused, because this is a bit linear in some chunks, and very descriptive at some points. Please balance this out so the storygame is higher quality and the first half isn't way better then the second half or vice versa.

4/8, it was cute :D
-- MinnieKing on 3/21/2017 7:36:45 PM with a score of 0
It could definitely be fleshed out alot more and could be described a lot deeper. This story does have potential though.
-- Finnan on 9/19/2018 8:51:19 PM with a score of 0
I got a breeding mate and lots of owlets and grand-owlets and great-grand owlets!
-- sweetief0x on 12/29/2016 2:55:44 PM with a score of 0
I lived longer this time,had a mate and many many, owlets. I am quite pleased with this game now. It's quite fun, though short.
-- Chickdove on 12/22/2016 9:18:13 PM with a score of 0
This game was short for me, ended up dying in Africa, well... I guess Boobook owls do not belong in Africa.
-- Chickdove on 12/22/2016 9:12:46 PM with a score of 0
Owls... Owls everywhere!
-- Balt on 9/29/2016 11:28:32 PM with a score of 0
It could be better, though. I gave it a 6/8 for creativity.
-- Shadowgirl_101 on 4/13/2016 10:51:28 AM with a score of 0
What is this? Well, I learned something about owls. Didn't think there were so many XD
-- MasonJarGuzzi on 3/16/2016 9:35:59 PM with a score of 0
This was actually fun! I enjoyed it quite a bit, and I like the epilogue and how it teaches/tells you about the boobook owl!
-- Blazewhisker on 10/20/2015 9:34:03 AM with a score of 0
Oh gosh.. I can't tell you how much I loved the epilogues!!! I didn't know about the boobook owl previously, and I ADORE that you added that scientific information in there! Well done! However, on the other hand, the story was quite short. However, you did well.
-- imagine13 on 10/17/2015 11:39:54 PM with a score of 0