Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Quiz

Player Rating4.39/8

"#323 overall, #19 for 2007"
based on 188 ratings since 11/24/2007
played 2,166 times (finished 220)

"run through the jungle"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

Quiz

How well do you remember Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

Special Thanks to: DarthVader_13 for help with Advanced Features. : )

Solid quiz. I am not a Harry Potter fan, so I didn't do so well. That being said, as a story game, maybe there could have been more life to it? Maybe more interactions from you as a fan to the reader, or at the very least, a page or a score variable telling us if we got the question wrong rather than at the end of the quiz.

Same thing with the answer key - now anyone can just go back and do the quiz over with the right answers. Takes away the replay-ability, you know?

Other than that, your use of the editor to create this quiz was great! I did get bored halfway through, but again, I have not read Harry Potter in years. Solid game, nice grammar and spelling. Giving this one a 4!
-- snailsforsale on 2/3/2020 1:18:29 PM with a score of 45
I passed all of it. HA!!! I actually love harry potteer so...
-- Lexi Green on 11/18/2019 10:30:24 PM with a score of 95
4/8, checking my score.
-- 325boy on 11/3/2019 12:51:39 AM with a score of 75
I really like Harry Potter and I’ve read all the books, and the quiz was pretty accurate. But at the end it didn’t even tell you your exact score. I got “11-15” which is a pretty wide range. It’s kind of disappointing because I want to see how much I really know about the deathly hallows.
-- StupidManatee on 8/17/2019 1:28:19 PM with a score of 55
it was fun with one or two challenges
-- katie bell on 6/21/2019 7:16:37 PM with a score of 75
Pretty cool!
-- DUDE_MAN on 6/9/2019 5:00:57 PM with a score of 65
I wonder what my score is?

Storygame Rating: 3/8
-- 325boy on 5/20/2019 6:28:30 AM with a score of 40
Meh is the definition.

Lily Potter's patronus is a Doe. Snape got it from her when she died.

Grammar and stuff is OK, but I was definitely expecting more from this, being a Potterhead who got 20/20 and never messes up on a HP quiz.
-- BgirlStories on 5/17/2019 7:15:54 PM with a score of 100
I got all the answers right. It said I got 16-19/20. Were you trying to make it easier on yourself? Instead, you could make it so if you click on the right answer, it takes you to a page that says you are correct with a link to the next question, and if you were wrong you could be told which was right and be told the correct answer. Also, please check your capitalization and such. It's readable, but distracting.
-- Why do you want to know? on 4/19/2019 9:59:45 AM with a score of 95