Queen Bee

A modern storygame by Purr_Lure

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

For as long as you can remember, your parents have insisted that you are deathly allergic to bees and have gone out of the way to bee-proof your life: sealing the house from bugs, keeping you homeschooled, and even making you wear bee-burqas on the rare occasion you got to take trips outside.

However, now that you're an adult you've insisted on moving out of state for college. Your parents plead for you to stay, but the house feels like a prison. High school quickly passes and before long it's move in day at your University. After a long day of socializing and lifting furniture you pass out on the bed, only to be awakened by several bees near your head. To your shock, one starts dancing and you can actually understand what it's communicating. "Your majesty, my colony has waited generations to meet you."

Based on a reddit writing prompt, in this story game you'll discover your bee empire, your newfound powers and have ultimate freedom in deciding what to do with your new life.

Player Comments

Show All Comments