So You Want To Join A Cult

a Everything Else by BerkaZerka

Commended by BerkaZerka on 8/16/2019 3:47:14 PM

Player Rating5.32/8

"#229 overall, #17 for 2019"
based on 75 ratings since 08/03/2019
played 1,336 times (finished 115)

"walk in the park"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Which Cult is right for you?

Take this Cult Placement Quiz and find out!

HINT: A Leader needs to be willing to put in a long day.

I went in with low expections--a survey game? But every page had multiple jokes expressed in the ridiculous choice, and a picture that enhanced the joke.

I started off thinking, well, this is silly, moved to thinking, wow, I'm learning a few things about myself, then back to, no, this is absurd, then back to thinking wait, this *is* the cult I would be in, and then finally, five minutes after playing, wondering what I found so revelatory about it. I guess I was brainwashed by the game, which seems exactly right. Thanks, Berka. I'm prepared to kiss the leader's feet.
-- Gower on 8/27/2019 9:03:02 AM with a score of 1
Bruh I got gimp
-- MrAce on 12/2/2020 3:28:42 PM with a score of 1
I am trancendental
-- Toygu on 8/13/2020 1:57:08 PM with a score of 10
it waz cool
-- Kytty on 6/7/2020 5:35:15 PM with a score of 10
Loved this so much!
-- BigTimeRush on 12/11/2019 10:30:32 AM with a score of 1
Thanks for the heads-up! Fixed it! ^v^
-- BerkaZerka on 10/6/2019 11:56:52 AM with a score of 1000
Just a small remark.

I was on my last claravoyance with 20 on the Supremacist Cult and 7 on the Doomsday Cult, and in the end I finished as the Dear Leader of the Doomsday cult.

Not sure if it's a bug or a final turnabout in the last 4 questions is expected.

Also on some scenarios I replay all the choices on a particular question and my score on a particular group doesn't change.

Nice game all in all 6/8
-- Debugger on 10/5/2019 5:58:24 PM with a score of 1000
Lol
-- The_Broken_God on 9/19/2019 11:17:25 PM with a score of 1
I'm nearly there. Just a few more right questions.

It would be great if at least I knew which ones I failed in my quest to being the leader.

BTW How many questions must one get in the same group to reach each rank? Do we need 100% for the leader?

Good simple and incredibly addictive game.
-- Clown on 9/18/2019 1:38:05 PM with a score of 100
gonna be honest, just wanted to see my score. but the survey was pretty funny.
-- Ree on 9/18/2019 8:00:20 AM with a score of 10