Player Comments on So You Want To Join A Cult

I went in with low expections--a survey game? But every page had multiple jokes expressed in the ridiculous choice, and a picture that enhanced the joke.

I started off thinking, well, this is silly, moved to thinking, wow, I'm learning a few things about myself, then back to, no, this is absurd, then back to thinking wait, this *is* the cult I would be in, and then finally, five minutes after playing, wondering what I found so revelatory about it. I guess I was brainwashed by the game, which seems exactly right. Thanks, Berka. I'm prepared to kiss the leader's feet.
-- Gower on 8/27/2019 9:03:02 AM with a score of 1
According to this scientific, authentic personality test I am literally Hitler-2.0.
-- VainCorsair on 9/13/2019 4:20:18 AM with a score of 10
Finally made it all cults. It took me forever to get the doomsday cult. Perhaps we could see our score every 5 or 10 questions? Nice game.
-- Prepper on 9/12/2019 4:55:11 PM with a score of 10
This storygame was so clever and fun! Nice work!
-- Nicolerhi on 8/17/2019 12:03:06 AM with a score of 10
Interesting...
-- Unkindcrab on 8/14/2019 8:36:40 PM with a score of 1
Don't mind me, just one of the many Hitlers.
-- TheChef on 8/12/2019 7:26:58 PM with a score of 10
Nice game. I just clicked on a random Storygame and I came with this... I got the Transcendental Cult. I gave it a 6/7, because the ending was funny.
-- HappyTaco on 8/12/2019 12:57:13 PM with a score of 10
Just a quick quiz to smash around. Nothing special but it's quite entertaining and enjoyable I guess. 6/8
-- NormPerse on 8/12/2019 3:09:49 AM with a score of 10
I am a disciple of the Transcendental Cult. AOOOOUUUUUUMMMMMM
-- corgi213 on 8/11/2019 9:19:58 PM with a score of 10
Bow down to me, commoners.
-- RabbitSeason on 8/10/2019 12:22:07 PM with a score of 1000
Probably the best quiz I've seen on this site
-- RealKuriosIasoun on 8/9/2019 5:41:12 PM with a score of 10
Fun quiz; the ending's somewhat interesting, but nothing all that exciting
-- Iggy on 8/8/2019 11:21:11 PM with a score of 10
This was an interesting read
-- Austinc on 8/8/2019 9:47:45 PM with a score of 10
Well, I got Salvation Cult. I'm not exactly surprised. This was an interesting quiz though. Good work Berka.
-- TurnipBandit on 8/7/2019 6:33:24 PM with a score of 10
This was uh... something. It's a little quiz about what kind of cult you might want to join. Find out if it's best to kill degenerates, ride out the apocalypse, or wander the desert until you inherit the earth.

It's a quiz man. It's nothing really exciting.
-- DerPrussen on 8/7/2019 11:30:58 AM with a score of 1
Answering truthfully revealed to me how boring I truly am.

Screw that, time to go back and be Mega Hitler!

I quite like the highlighting on the results page, seems such a simple thing on the surface but like most of Berka's games it just screams fancy scripting. I do believe this is the only quiz on the site I ever enjoyed, in spite of--or perhaps BECAUSE OF the fact it discriminates against the blind.
-- mizal on 8/6/2019 6:23:10 PM with a score of 10
Murder Cult, bitches. Get on my level.
-- ninjapitka on 8/5/2019 12:53:39 PM with a score of 10
The fun part is trying to unlock the combinations to the top ranks! ^v^
-- BerkaZerka on 8/5/2019 11:49:18 AM with a score of 1000