Player Comments on Spongebob Quiz

As the foremost authority on quizwriting, it’s been a great honor running around trying to snatch up the special Commendation thingy by whoring myself out writing quiz reviews. The thing about critiquing unremarkable quiz storygames, however, is much the same problem as critiquing unremarkable everythings: There’s only so many times you can say “That isn’t particularly good” before someone calls you out on your repetittive bullshit.

As with most quizzes here, I’m not good with the subject matter and don’t much know or care about it, so there has to be something on the game’s end made to engage the reader, rather than the presumable reward or lack thereof at the end. A good way to do this is with an introduction, or rather, fucking anything to actually ease you into the quizzing process and establish the kind of questions you’re going to ask rather than throwing you straight at the questions and assuming you’re willing to complete the task.

I mean, god’s sakes, this is an ACTUAL CHORE for everyone who isn’t a spongebob fan! There’s no effort to engage the reader, no guarantee of a real reward. You just make educated clicks and wait for it to be over. It’s the literary equivalent of just bending me over a table and doing your business because you promised a free point at the end, I mean, what the hell, at least buy me a drink to dull my senses first!

I forgot what else I was going to say. I guess, maybe don’t make the mistakes the author did here. It’s not fun this way. You need to give everyone a reason to be interested. Also, how the shit did Seto play through something this bland and not leave a comment on how bland it was already!? Come on, you’ve 100%-ed the website, you should step up your game! (Please don’t.)
-- ISentinelPenguinI on 1/17/2017 6:43:48 PM with a score of 4
nice
-- david5432 on 1/25/2019 10:09:13 AM with a score of 8
Hahah I achieved 5 points.Better than I thought!!
-- Persuasion on 2/25/2018 10:04:16 AM with a score of 5
That was pretty funny~
-- ReapersBoy on 5/17/2017 3:03:30 PM with a score of 4
Spongebob! So fun.
-- Dude on 5/1/2017 2:11:54 PM with a score of 6
I wish it would say which ones I got wrong at the end.
-- resistor on 4/21/2017 2:36:11 AM with a score of 6
Lol horrible at test
-- CeruleanFlare on 12/17/2016 4:55:08 PM with a score of 3
I suck at tests.

5/8
-- eshspoyeofdoom on 7/29/2016 12:52:23 AM with a score of 2
Very nice quiz. I like how you didn't show the answers at the end.
-- SonicTurboTurtle on 5/14/2016 1:53:54 AM with a score of 6
Evil shrimp. Yay?
-- Deadly Lion on 4/19/2016 11:45:21 AM with a score of 4
Hmm, I never realized I was a disgruntled squid... I guess i'll start living in the ocean now.
-- CurseOfTime on 3/24/2016 10:48:53 AM with a score of 3
I guess I'm a barnacle......
-- MasonJarGuzzi on 3/7/2016 1:18:38 AM with a score of 2
lol I was a barnacle a sick *******
-- trolol on 2/9/2016 5:31:14 PM with a score of 2
I got three right and those were all lucky guesses. But this was a good quiz. I think even if I did watch Spongebob, I still would've found it difficult. ^_^
-- Briar_Rose on 1/19/2016 5:40:10 AM with a score of 3
Amazing.
-- Beardon87 on 1/13/2016 12:51:51 PM with a score of 6
This was a well written and simple quiz. I enjoyed every second of it.

Rank: Couch Starfish
-- ZagHero on 1/12/2016 8:21:30 PM with a score of 8
True, literary masterpiece.
-- itsplayayo on 11/11/2015 4:17:21 AM with a score of 8
Definitely would play again, good gtame to pass the time, but I would not play it again unless I found it again.
-- Shinobi on 11/6/2015 11:47:10 AM with a score of 4
First of all, this includes stuff that not many fans would know. I watch spongebob everyday. Also, at the end, it says: "You probably have pineapple on your pizza, you sick bastard." Extremely rude to me, because I love them on your pizza. Are you racist for pizza toppings? You are extremely rude and I advise everyone to steer clear of your stupid games. How do you like someone being rude to you, eh? I suggest you delete this or change the ending. 1/8.
-- Sophaderp on 10/6/2015 4:23:46 AM with a score of 2
Fairly good. Entertaining and challenging. Keep er goin.
-- benakwo on 9/24/2015 12:02:13 PM with a score of 4
OHMAGOD I GOT 7 RIGHT BY GUESSING
-- OHMAGOD on 7/31/2015 12:42:55 AM with a score of 7
Guessed random and got five. Yay.
-- GMB13carat on 7/13/2015 12:25:16 PM with a score of 5
clicked randomly
-- AthenaT on 4/10/2015 12:44:28 AM with a score of 2
I'm actually surprised I got two.
-- TheChickenSoup on 4/3/2015 3:32:34 PM with a score of 2
There are those games that basically are created solely to decrease your confidence........this is one of those.:( ) sad face with double chin
-- Da_Yolo_Girl on 2/21/2015 6:47:07 PM with a score of 1
This was fun. (Score Bikini Bottomite)
-- ...? on 2/14/2015 9:24:40 PM with a score of 5
I'm a barnicle!
-- Wolfmist on 1/30/2015 11:48:20 PM with a score of 2
Lol, I got 'Unwasted Potential', even though I got most of the answers from google, other than ones I knew by heart (I.E. First episode to air, does Sandy have an escape pod to Florida?). Anyway, fun little timewaster, and if you get all the questions right BY HEART, you are God. 5/8
-- TheDickReviewer on 12/27/2014 9:44:16 AM with a score of 10
I'm a couch starfish.
-- DerpBacon on 12/6/2014 12:41:06 PM with a score of 8
Heh. I got 1 correct, proves I don't watch cartoons.
-- Tequila on 11/7/2014 3:07:57 AM with a score of 1
I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAD TO CALL ME A MEAN NAME BECAUSE I EAT PINEAPPLE PIZZA OR BECAUSE I DIDN`T GET A LOT OF QUESTIONS RIGHT! JESUS LOVES YOU!
-- NAME on 10/17/2014 4:47:19 PM with a score of 2
Haha. I thought I knew SpongeBob.
-- Timetodie on 9/30/2014 4:06:28 PM with a score of 4
SECOND CHANCE! WOO! EVIL SHRIMP! :D

And... er, Death, the titles are perfectly fine (lol). Do you even watch Spongebob? Because the page titles are quotes directly taken from the themesong/certain episodes of the show.
-- FazzTheMan on 9/26/2014 4:26:38 PM with a score of 4
It was a quiz. On Spongebob. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a simple quiz. I feel that you should have made it a bit more creative rather than just the random page names. Also, I would have put the answers somewhere and the information behind those answers. If I had achieved a nine, say, I would have wanted to know which question was wrong and why and what was the correct answer. 3/8 because your spelling and grammar was good, and you made some effort with the titles.
-- Death on 9/25/2014 9:59:27 AM with a score of 10
I thought I knew that show.... :(

Props to playa988, this is a really awesome quiz, nice questions.
-- FazzTheMan on 9/24/2014 10:15:06 PM with a score of 3
Disgruntled squid. ;(
-- Malkalack on 9/24/2014 10:27:43 AM with a score of 3
A lot of these were very precise haha. It wasn't a bad quiz. It is certainly going to be hard for those who haven't really watched Spongebob much.

'What is Spongebob's birthday?' - I'm pretty sure that should be birthdate.
-- Madbrad200 on 9/24/2014 8:19:59 AM with a score of 3
I should have done better, my younger brother was addicted to that show haha.
-- Tanstaafl on 9/23/2014 6:07:09 PM with a score of 7
I walked into this game thinking that the questions came from those SpongeBob GoGurts, but I was wrong. That was a nice experience.
-- Boringfirelion on 9/23/2014 4:20:57 PM with a score of 5
TIL a lot of stuff that I didn't ever think I'd need to know.
-- Ford on 9/23/2014 12:34:46 AM with a score of 5