Player Comments on Surviving Pre-School

This certainly fulfilled the humor part. I loved the perspective of our protagonist, and the way you wrote about Pre-School made everything hilarious as we all have graduated it. I didn't notice any major issues, and the plot-line was spot on.

When I was playing the game, it certainly seemed like a prison when you were describing it. The prison guards, lunch-time.. Everything had a funny element to it. The endings were random, but I enjoyed them. I should have expected the "Sexual Harassment" ending, so I was a bit shocked, but laughing all the same.

This game was extremely amusing and entertaining. This certainly didn't lack any details, and I noticed no grammatical/spelling mistakes whatsoever so I'm quite pleased. It was a bit short, but otherwise, it was excellent.

5/8.
-- DiniTheWizard on 11/25/2017 11:08:02 PM with a score of 0
This game captured the essence of childhood really well, it made me wish I was that age again through the child's thought process. I wish my problems involved dragons in books. :(
It actually brought back a few of my own Kindergarten memories, so thanks for that I always enjoy a good memory flash in my brain.

The extended metaphor of the prison was also very clever and well done. I liked how it started in the cot and then moved to the kindy. I interpreted it as the child's state of having no power over anything and feeling trapped.

One thing that was a bit weird was the age of the kid. Kindy aged kids normally don't sleep in a cot or still breastfeed?

I found the story very lighthearted and pretty funny. The transgender book thing was pretty good and I also enjoyed the mum dumping her kid and gapping it- it reminded me of my mum!

Each page flowed seamlessly from each choice to the next and it felt like I was reading a book. It was easy to play and although short still had a pretty decent plot.
Definitely deserves to be in the top 10 for 2017, well done :)
-- ghost11 on 1/16/2019 3:05:12 AM with a score of 0
lol
-- Davefaster on 1/9/2019 5:06:51 PM with a score of 0
This was a fun game that was pretty funny. I particularly enjoyed the bit with the transgender book cover and the sexual harassment ending. The disappointment over the Cheerios was pretty accurate.
However, it was quite confusing about what the age of the protagonist was supposed to be. He is going to preschool, but often he seems as if he is supposed to be a baby. He still breastfeeds, sleeps in a crib, wears diapers, etc.
-- Cricket on 1/7/2019 3:52:36 PM with a score of 0
I found this really funny, although I believe children are usually potty trained and able to walk by the time they get to preschool. Anyway it was a lot of fun.
-- Francesca1986 on 11/2/2018 12:08:12 PM with a score of 0
I became a baby sex offender...
I don't know whether to laugh or be freaked out.
-- Szy on 10/31/2018 6:59:59 PM with a score of 0
this was a very strange story but in an entertaining style, my preschooler ended up sexually harassing another toddler so that's interesting, it was longer than i expected which was nice
-- pygmypuff on 2/4/2018 10:53:20 AM with a score of 0
Honestly, this is a really cute, funny little story. I don't usually enjoy storygames that are shorter like this, but I absolutely LOVE the writing! You have this great way of capturing a baby's point-of-view perfectly, and it makes the whole story comical and fun. Please, keep up the great work, because this was very enjoyable. 6/8!
-- Glandros on 12/9/2017 6:24:17 AM with a score of 0
pretty funny but I think the story was stupid and pointless. I give it a 4/10
-- Linda on 12/5/2017 3:34:29 AM with a score of 0
I loved the concept of this one. You captured the innocence and childlike wonder of the world. I can't wait to read more of your work.
-- carlianwhately on 12/4/2017 3:24:31 PM with a score of 0
wow
-- mrawesomer4 on 10/10/2017 1:57:50 PM with a score of 0
Pretty fun, and well-written. The "Sexual Harassment" ending was hilarious.

5/8
-- Francois on 10/3/2017 6:24:32 AM with a score of 0
I love this game. Super fun! X3
-- Wylietopes on 9/25/2017 8:20:57 PM with a score of 0
One of the links wouldn't let me end game and leave comments. :(
Other than that, the game was pretty mediocre. I liked the background which added some extra "feeling" into the game. :)
-- Saint_999 on 9/24/2017 2:28:38 PM with a score of 0
Well, this does succeed in being a lighthearted and silly game (which is amusing throughout, and funny at times). There's not much more to it, but it's short and sweet - so there's not much to fault here. Nice work!

(PS, there's a broken link [for me at least] to the 'End Game' page when I got the 'spanked ending'.)
-- mattc on 9/24/2017 11:00:25 AM with a score of 0