The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables

Player Rating4.43/8

"#260 overall, #30 for 2015"
based on 113 ratings since 01/08/2015
played 1,003 times (finished 126)

"walk in the park"

"A well spent lunch break"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

Humor

A project for my English III class, titled "The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables"

Ha! I actually really enjoyed it! :D

The idea, while lolrandom, was really creative and had me laughing. It was a good, original idea and I would definitely want to read more from the author!

I was hesitant, because it seemed really random, like one of those games that try to be funny but fail, but there was a fair amount of detail I guess and it felt well fleshed out in my opinion.

It's not the longest storygame, but I guess it's not easy to make a 100 page storygame about a boy dieing from eating vegetables. Despite not having a huge number of pages, there were more then a few sentences on each page.

I can understand that this story is too strange for some people, but I enjoyed it :D

5/8.
-- MinnieKing on 3/10/2017 7:00:03 PM
Well, this was quite interesting. Well-written but the story was rather odd, but then again, I suppose that was the intended effect. Quite interesting indeed, but I now will be looking over my shoulder for aliens everytime that I eat my vegetables.

So points for originality :)
-- TharaApples on 11/6/2016 3:14:07 AM
I liked this, well written and different. It seems you might have chosen a more exciting premise for a story this well written but I guess it's semi-autobiographical or at least inspired by real events as some of the best stories are. You have a knack for writing but I think the endings could have been better and it's unfortunate that, as in real life, there is no way to get out of eating your vegetables in the end.
-- Will11 on 1/9/2015 3:05:26 AM
This is another story that I have read the the special needs kids, and the girl I read it to loved it so much! I especially enjoyed the ending, and so did she.
-- GoodReadStories on 11/27/2018 2:03:47 PM
I thought the idea is good, but it seemed to be lacking something. Maybe you could have made it to where you, Willy Adkins, tries to do everything in his power to not eat the vegetables?

Then again, the ending I got (classroom ending) was a bit of a twist. Were there more endings, I couldn't tell.
-- EatTheCake on 8/4/2018 2:30:16 PM
10/10
-- Hi on 6/25/2018 10:57:20 PM
I liked it well enough
-- cookie monster on 12/1/2017 6:40:12 PM
Quite entertaining. I especially love how some of the ends are played straight while others have the twist. Usually I like more diversity in endings, but in this case I appreciate the effect you're going for.
-- Mynoris on 12/1/2017 4:14:41 PM
Nice story. There was a typo in the end page where willy is taking phycharic lesson. The page says he is wally now willy, but thats not a bad mistake, just something to point out
-- Jreesebot on 12/1/2017 2:41:57 PM