The Chronicles of Narnia Quiz

Player Rating3.39/8

"#679 overall, #43 for 2006"
based on 123 ratings since 05/15/2006
played 846 times (finished 127)

"trek through the forest"

"Make sure not to blink"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

Tags

Quiz

This is a quiz meant to test your knowledge of the Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis. All seven of the books will be covered. Can you get a perfect score of 21?

Very nostalgic to play through, and demonstrated a pretty thorough knowledge of the books. I had fun racking my brains trying to remember all the details.

There was a slight glitch at the end where the quiz told me I had gotten both 16-20 correct AND all 21 correct, but other than that, it was well spelled and well formatted. Some questions were fairly easy, others were actually pretty challenging, and there was a nice mix of variety throughout. It's worth a play through for fans of the series who want to see just how much they remember from all seven books.
-- the_quiller on 2/26/2016 2:53:31 AM with a score of 17
I have no complaints. I say the quiz may need something that tallies the final score though.
-- Noah Liedtke on 6/3/2019 11:49:04 PM with a score of 6
Ummmm
What did I get exactly?
-- Persuasion on 2/24/2018 10:51:00 AM with a score of 5
Okay quiz. I was given two links at the end for some reason. One was 0-5, one was all 21.
-- ultraoverlord on 2/10/2018 10:49:40 PM with a score of 1
The ending was a little confusing because it gave me two options of how many I got right at the end.

Otherwise it was a pretty good quiz, though I would have liked to see a more even distribution of questions to each book.
-- Mynoris on 12/4/2017 4:23:53 AM with a score of 18
21/21
-- AurondragonTyr on 10/20/2017 11:33:01 PM with a score of 14
I thought this was a website for stories, not quizzes
4/10 Wouldn't recommend but not horrible
-- Multiverse on 5/18/2017 7:41:35 PM with a score of 4
Accidentally tapped the wrong story, but I was like hey, what the heck. In my opinion, quizzes can only be judged by the accuracy of correct answers, grammar usage, and length of questions. Even though this is a good quiz, I would like to see some kind of innovation in these quizzes. Hell, even something like, "if you get a question right you get a kitty" but it turns out that you picked the wrong answers so all the kitties morph into this weird cat monster...now I am getting off track but you get the idea. Overall though,
6/8
-- Jimmysutton on 5/18/2017 5:16:21 PM with a score of 6
Either I have the luck of the gods or a <i> really really strong </i> long term memory (or the game isn't coded too well, but let's not consider that one, ey). Got 21 right according to the game.
-- StrykerL on 3/9/2017 12:11:03 PM with a score of 9
this was slightly more fun than homework
-- Mia on 3/9/2017 11:39:31 AM with a score of 13