Player Comments on The Thief and the Crown Puzzle

This is a puzzle game rather then a regular story, for who are asking.

I have liked your puzzle (Solved at first attempt when the time was 10!) and the little story you got there.

For me, it is a easy-medium puzzle, and I think that puzzle will be great, if you just increase the length of the story, before you get to the chest.

I suggest to keep that puzzle nearly at the end of the story and write the beginning-before chest of the story.

Overall, It's a good puzzle, and I would like to see you add more pages to the story, because it's not actually a story for me, it's just a puzzle game.

My final rating: 4 out of 8 with a smile! :)
-- TheGamerKing777 on 12/9/2018 2:42:27 PM with a score of 0
It's a cute little puzzle. I know you said that you made it mostly as a test, and I definitely do think it could work well as part of a larger game. The writing could benefit from a bit of proofreading.
-- Reader82 on 12/12/2019 8:40:43 AM with a score of 0
I did it in two moves.....
im proud of myself
-- OLivers2 on 3/2/2019 12:16:49 PM with a score of 0
The puzzle was easy once you figured out how all the locks worked, and it had a neat little story. I look forward to seeing it as part of a larger game, as I think this puzzle was too simple to be a story unto itself, but should have been part of a collection of puzzles.
-- Cupcakitty__13 on 12/27/2018 1:33:24 PM with a score of 0
"Today the wheels of fate have been set in motion. Today the revolution begins" .
-- blackcigarette on 4/10/2018 1:43:04 PM with a score of 0
All you have to do is click lock 2 and 4 to win Plz Fix!!!
-- JohnathanGameGG on 2/27/2018 4:10:23 PM with a score of 0
Possible to win in 2 moves, simple puzzle. Knob 4 and 5 are identical, was that intentional?
-- llImperatorll on 1/19/2018 8:01:39 AM with a score of 0
that was so close. i did it on the final try!
-- SuperTick on 1/8/2018 6:14:19 AM with a score of 0
nice puzzle.
-- blackcigarette on 12/12/2017 3:20:25 AM with a score of 0
How did the puzzle work? I won the game in six turns, but have no clue what making them all turn one actually did. Or why that was the solution.
-- Tomn on 6/17/2017 3:02:34 AM with a score of 0
Solved the puzzle in 4 clicks. Could have gotten lucky, but it seems like maybe the lock should be re-designed.
-- Bill on 6/16/2017 8:28:35 AM with a score of 0
Needs more substance but overall if combined with a deeper before and aft would make a decent part of a story
-- Storylover on 6/15/2017 12:07:48 PM with a score of 0
I sincerely enjoyed this! Yes, it's a simple game, but I don't think that it was intended to be a complex story. Very well done. Having a time limit was a nice touch.
-- PhantomStylus on 4/23/2017 3:16:14 PM with a score of 0
A short and simple but not obvious puzzle. I feel like it would be a good addition to a longer story.
-- Guest on 2/21/2017 2:17:38 PM with a score of 0
I only gave it a low rating bc of its brevity. It was clearly well written. If expanded upon, it should be great!
-- Quorrah on 1/10/2017 11:05:50 PM with a score of 0
simple puzzle. would be a good addition to a much bigger story
-- BigRonn77 on 11/2/2016 8:18:22 AM with a score of 0
Did this in two clicks o.o
-- Seto on 6/11/2016 2:15:24 AM with a score of 0
It was easier than I thought. I just figured out what each knob did at the start of the game and solved it. Nice puzzle!
-- CurseOfTime on 2/21/2016 4:11:24 PM with a score of 0
Wow, very cool, but I wouldn't really call it a puzzle. It's more like a pick-the-right-thing-or-else-you're-dead game.
-- LegendaryLoris on 7/20/2015 9:20:34 PM with a score of 0
First try!
-- At_Your_Throat on 6/14/2015 5:55:19 PM with a score of 0
That was hard. But it was cool. I liked it.
-- Penworth on 6/4/2015 10:19:25 AM with a score of 0
Painfully simple, got it immediately. Good job, though!
-- Smiley212 on 4/16/2015 11:26:47 PM with a score of 0
I really found this pretty easy, I actually solved it first try! I won't tell you how to solve it, because that would ruin the point of the puzzle!
-- Creature on 3/21/2015 4:31:11 PM with a score of 0
It felt like a smaller part of a larger game. 5/8
-- Malkalack on 1/24/2015 12:58:42 AM with a score of 0
Nice little game. Good to see someone designing a puzzle that works using the editor. I would like to have seen this as part of a longer story. The scene setting is great apart from a few spelling errors. 5 Mins of fun.
-- Jordi P on 11/19/2014 11:48:33 AM with a score of 0
A very fun, and entertaining puzzle! Took me several tries, but was very great while it lasted.
-- FazzTheMan on 10/22/2014 9:11:58 PM with a score of 0
easy for a Champ like me.
-- The_Smartest on 9/12/2014 8:51:25 AM with a score of 0
One of the best logic puzzles on the sight!
-- ItAintPretty on 8/13/2014 4:38:25 PM with a score of 0
A fun little puzzle to do. I loved working hard at it and feeling the triumph in getting all the locks unlocked. You could probably make a sequel puzzle game out of this. Good job.
-- TheSophia on 7/19/2014 3:41:17 AM with a score of 0
Cool concept, but insanely short
-- kid on 7/18/2014 10:52:26 PM with a score of 0
Awesome it was awesome you should put that in a story several times. sincerly, 24freddy
• •

________________________________
-- 24freddy on 7/10/2014 1:49:51 PM with a score of 0
I feel like if there had been an actual story here, that might have been cool. You made a nice puzzle, and you tried to give some backstory and a decent victory scene, but overall it's just one puzzle.
-- Sethaniel on 7/10/2014 12:23:03 AM with a score of 0
I honestly wasn't sure how to rate this. A very short game, but just pulling off a puzzle like this with the editor is impressive in itself. I hope you take some of the tricks you used here and apply them to a slightly meatier story sometime.

A couple typos you might want to fix:

There is no way that your descend into the dungeons of the palace

You begin solvng the puzzle...

Despite its beauty, you still feel like it does not live up to its grand name fame.
-- mizal on 7/9/2014 5:20:53 PM with a score of 0
Very good use of the editor to create a puzzle, I know how difficult that can be. Other than a few minor typos, I'd say it was a successful test. Put it together with a few other types of puzzles and you would have a nice little brain teaser.
I look forward to seeing this and other puzzles put into a story in the future.
-- simplesabley on 7/9/2014 4:08:01 PM with a score of 0
I'm so curious to see what happens next! I look forward to what you make next! I love the puzzle mechanism as well!
-- AW on 7/9/2014 1:04:42 PM with a score of 0
Nice and simple, I like it.
-- WildBillPeacock on 7/7/2014 2:09:07 AM with a score of 0
That was fun! And I totally didn't solve the puzzle by checking which knobs opened each of the locks and then going back on myself... That would be cheating. Definitely didn't do that.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to playing the full game that you're working on. ^_^
-- Briar_Rose on 7/6/2014 3:49:54 PM with a score of 0
Nice little puzzle, probably had more grammar errors than a game this short should have.
The puzzle seems to be a good preview for the game you're making, and I'm interested to see how this ends up.
-- Tanstaafl on 7/5/2014 10:19:50 PM with a score of 0
Very good game. The story was a little vague, though, as to how claiming the crown is supposed to solve all of the thief's problems.
-- jamescoker1226 on 7/5/2014 3:35:06 PM with a score of 0