Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago
Hello I am on an Android phone. I have read the tab about adding photos to a story. But it doesn't seem to work? Can anyone please help me out with this.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago
Can you describe what you're doing exactly? And are you using the Rich Text Editor or HTML?

Using a phone shouldn't affect either of those things.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago
I am using the basic editor. I am using Google chrome browser. It says if you have the photos saved you can add them to the page. Specifically I am trying to ass the photos to the title page and into a page in the story.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago

If you want to add photos you've downloaded, go to the "pictures" tab in My Stuff on the side or wherever you android users have it. Then upload a new picture. You may need to size it down.

Then go to where you want to insert the picture, and click the colored polaroid looking button near the bottom of the editor options, and it should pop up there.

If you have a link to the picture, go to where you want to put the picture, and click the black and white landscape button and insert the link where it says URL. You also may want to size it to fit the space.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago
Uploading to the site is really only meant for avatar pics and inventory icons. The size limit prevents too much else, and the RTE has a nasty habit of eating images in stories.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago

That is good to know. I had previoulsy used the site to hold all my profile page images and such but I may want to upload them somewhere safer.

Adding photos on mobile

2 years ago
What are you doing to add* them to the page though?

If you're using the plain text editor (which is advisable) you just need the image URL and to use HTML.

If you don't know how to do HTML tags, there's an explanation in the articles here, or you can just Google how to post images with HTML.

* if you're really assing them to the page, maybe I'll leave this one to bondo.