Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Gamesss!

9 years ago

Id like to play some of ur games. anyone have some good ones i may like?

^
|
|
soz bout my writing, im used to the text type of writing ( ur, cuz, u, y?, etc)

Gamesss!

9 years ago

If you can handle high maturity ratings, I'd suggest most of EndMasters games. Especially Eternal, Ground Zero, Necromancer and Death Song. If you prefer lower maturity ratings, I'd suggest almost all other featured games besides EndMasters. LOL!

Gamesss!

9 years ago

Basically what the other guy said. If you're not afraid of some graphic writing, then look up EndMaster's stories. Otherwise you'll find any other featured game enjoyable :P welcome also!

Gamesss!

9 years ago

I'm assuming you were born in 1999. So according to my assumption, you're around 15. I'm not too sure what 15 years old like to read these days, but if you like zombie stories, check out Killa's stories.  

Gamesss!

9 years ago

OOH! Read my games!

Gamesss!

9 years ago

Blatant self advertisement. 

Gamesss!

9 years ago

She asked for games I think she'd like to play. Everyone already suggested the good ones, so naturally the task falls to me to suggest the bad ones, since just walking into the thread and agreeing with what's already been said is for plebes. Unspoken rule of mine.

Gamesss!

9 years ago
I kind of agree with you there, in that, if she was looking for suggestions self-promoting your own games gets her farther than listing the ones that show up on the home page.

I appreciated it, at least.

Gamesss!

9 years ago
I'll read your games! Hope they are fun and interesting.

Gamesss!

9 years ago

Read mine too.

Gamesss!

9 years ago

You'll need to learn to write without textspeak if you want to inspire readers.

Gamesss!

9 years ago
Read Randomly Walk 3. It has a platypus in it.