Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Anime list.

9 years ago

Hello everybody! Now I want to make a list of the most popular anime so if you could will anybody that likes anime make a list of there anime so I can make a small chart on popular anime.Thank you!

Anime list.

9 years ago
  1. Claymore
  2. Attack on Titan
  3. Cowboy Bebop
  4. Desert Punk

Anime list.

9 years ago

1. Blood C

2. Another

3. Corpse Party

4. Elfen Lied

Anime list.

9 years ago
Someone likes gore.

Anime list.

9 years ago

Da.

Anime list.

9 years ago
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Death Note
  • Princess Mononoke

Anime list.

9 years ago

Kindaichi Case Files

Death Note

Ghost hunt

Hell girl

Another

Higurashi

Monster

Tokyo Babylon

Anime list.

9 years ago

Akame ga kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Supernatural - The Anime, Dragonbal Z, Sword Art Online, and Bakku.

Anime list.

9 years ago

@creatorx do,you watch the regular spn too,or just the anime?

Anime list.

9 years ago

Are you talking about Supernatural? Yeah. Love it.

It's the only show that actually makes me like the idea of Satan, XD.

Anime list.

9 years ago

XD seen all the seasons?

What did the anime do to bobby? It was just bizarre.

Anime list.

9 years ago

They made him a stubby little midget. Well, not literally but he is short and stubby. I don't like his Anime design at all.

Anime list.

9 years ago

I just don't get why out of everyone, he's the only character who doesn't look at all like his live,action actor.

Anime list.

9 years ago

The Black guy who murdered Sam to win the game set up by the yellow-eyed demon had a different design also, only his design was better than the actor who played him.

Anime list.

9 years ago

I've seen loveless as the anime,I recommend the Japanese version because the English voice actors are terrible! And I love the voice actor for Ristuka.

Anime list.

9 years ago

I almost forgot to state my anime.

Full Metal Alchimist,Junjou Romantica,Death Note,Loveless,FairyTail,Hetalia,Free!,Blue Exorcist,High School host Club,Dangan Rompa,Dramatical Murder,The Devil is a Part-Timer,Attack on Titan,Sekaishi hatsukoi,And Gravitation

Anime list.

9 years ago

I've read the manga loveless but not seen the anime. Love the DanganRonpa games.

(Story time: at the bookstore where I work, I told a girl who was buying loveless that it was one of my favorite series, and she looked confused, then replied, "but you're old!")

Anime list.

9 years ago

Anime list.

9 years ago
Death Parade

Anime list.

9 years ago

What's it about?

Anime list.

9 years ago
"There is a place after death that's neither heaven nor hell. A bar that serves you one chance to win. You cannot leave until the game is over, and when it is, your life may be too."

If it doesn't sound interesting, the opening theme is enough for me to recommend it. Very neat concept and hits on some deep subjects. It's 2015, 12 episodes and 1 episode made in 2013 called "Death Billiards".

Two people die at the same time, they go to the after-life bar and play a game. They are judged and sent to either heaven or hell by the bartender.

Anime list.

9 years ago

That sounds awesome!

Anime list.

9 years ago

I suggest Terror in Resonance (Zankyou no Terror). It's only got 11 episodes but it's really quite good :)